Subject: Attention: Claim your Walgreen's $50 Customer-Reward by October 11, 2015

From: Walgreens Customer Reward <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 07:08:07 -0700

Date:  October 11, 2015

$50 Walgreen's Bonus Points
====================================
....................................

Valued Walgreen's Customer [email-masked],

This week only we're offering our valued Walgreen's customers a $50 Bonus to use at check-out. 

Go here to claim your Walgreen's $50 Voucher now- http://actnow.rewardspointfrom.wang/knowhow

Stay Happy and Healthy,

Walgreen's Member Service

+++++++++++++++++++++
Official Use Only:

Member No.: NB9416328
Bonus No. LBRDY15-19641837

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
---Ap #522-4304 Et, Street---Concepci??n---Costa Rica---10808____
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
____Manage communication-status here>
#####- http://actnow.rewardspointfrom.wang/left
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
____9416328-19641837-53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a_53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a

I like going to a place 19641837 where the menu isn't huge. Seemingly the menu items were all unique which usually means that they execute all dishes well. ....I... Went for Sunday brunch. Make reservations as there was a 30/45 minute wait. Once seated it took about 3-4 minutes for a server to come over. ....Buffet... 19641837 This is the epitome of a small town burger joint. The options were unique and different than any other cafe I've ever been to. With options like the Popper... First timer today - was really happy with my coconut 19641837 macaroon granola and coffee - Yum. ..The coffee was really flavorful. The granola parfait portion wasn't... Inside the 21C Hotel, this is a pretty modern place for lunch. If you also want a Penguin (yes, Penguin) to join you for brunch, then just ask.....The menu... Wow awesome!! Fast 19641837 and friendly service. They forgot my soup, I politely informed them so, and then like all of the sushi chefs were yelling and pointing... Doe's is 196418
 37 down right delicious. ....-The staff is honest about the length of time it takes to correctly prepare your meal(s) and it's certainly worth the wait.... Been here several times on vacations. The breakfast is 19641837 the best for miles. The hubcap pancakes are HUGE and amazingly enough are not all that heavy. The... Again with the 5 stars.  19641837 Staff here is incredibly friendly from hostesses to wait staff to servers everyone goes out of their way to make guests feel... I would drive back to Bisbee today for a day trip for another meal here. Yum.....First, 19641837 be sure to call and make a 19641837 reservation as it gets very busy. You may... Very quirky in a good way spot to get wood fired pizza. Most pizzas are not the normal combinations and that is a good thing. Calzones are good and they... My 19641837 husband and I came and loved it. The potato salad is amazing. ..it was fun to try german food here. They have a decent sized menu 19641837 with lots of choices.... Pret
 ty sure this is a lesbian bar. At least everyone here was a Lesbian, including servers and 19641837 most of the customers.....NO MATTER. It was amazing!!!....Best... Amazing vegetarian options. Eggplant parm. is sooooo good and the spinach artichoke salad was also really good. Imported cheeses, 19641837 indoor 'coffee shop' and... Really awesome wait staff! My drink was never too low, even when the place got busy for lunch.  Also, they were friendly and took the time to meet us.....I... 6/1 Review....Came 19641837 here because of all the talk about how great this place was.  Verdict?  IT IS AS GOOD AS THEY AS IT IS.....SERVICE:  5/5..Outstanding 19641837 service.... I love pizzeria mimosa.  Ironically, its my favorite restaurant in Sierra Vista thats not actually in Sierra 19641837 Vista.  Quality service, great food and good... What can I say that hasn't already been said?....The food is great. The staff is friendly. 19641837 You're always warmly greeted when entering, and thanked 
 when...53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a