Subject: Fall LIQUIDATION: Apple iPad-Air 2 64GB Wi-Fi, $28.83, Thru 10/10/2015

From: MacBook.Fall.FlashSale <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 13:47:49 -0700

************ September Discounts ************

---------------------------------------------
Overstock Sale on LG
Sale Date: 10/10/2015
Shopper Code: 19439217
---------------------------------------------

Greetings, [email-masked]

You can save up to 92% on the below items, this week only:

* Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones
* Apple iPad Air 2 64GB Wi-Fi
* Apple MacBook Air 11.6"
* Asus 11.6" 500GB LED Touch Screen Laptop

There are over one-thousand more brand new items on sale today.

Go here now to save up to 90% on designer, sports or electronic items : http://limited.advertisequibids.top/grabtoday

--Items available until supplies last

_________________________________

Message No.: 10945525

-------------------------------------------------------------
****************************************************
.=Stop--receiving this message
 http://limited.advertisequibids.top/disallow

****************************************************
Ap #121-8639 Duis Avenue:::Villers-Perwin:::Belgium:::7095
=========================================

10945525+,19439217-*53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a
___________________________________________________
#########################################################

19439217.Best macaroni and cheese! the 10945525 bartender on Tuesdays and 10945525 Saturdays is the best and everything I've ever eaten here is fantastic This is my absolutely favorite restaurant, even 10945525 though it's in a little strip 10945525 mall. The  reason for my rating is that the food is absolutely superb. My... Been coming here since i was a teenager....I willl never stop coming back... ..Lollipop Roll!!!! From 10945525 the moment we walked in, we had nothing but 10945525 excellent customer service. Even though we ordered to go, we were treated as if we were dining 10945525 in. This... We absolutely have loved going to this Ball Park Pizza. With all of the options we have near 10945525 by we always find ourselves going to BPP! We have taken family... I'm providing this update because the owner contacted me immediately 10945525 regarding my negative yelp review.  Any business that cares this much will get it... I am a 10945525 pizzaholic. Having spent 20 years in Manhatt
 an I 10945525 know a 53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a.10945525