Subject: Say Goodbye to PhoneBills with VoIP for Home & Business

From: "VoIP Phone Calls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 12:44:44 -0400

Say Goodbye To Local & Long Distance Phone Bills with VoIP Service

...Did You Know That Traditional Phones/Phone Lines are Now Obsolete?

...Did You Also Know That if You are Still Using a Regular Phone line You are Overpaying for an Outdated Technology?

So What Exactly is VoIP Service?

- VoIP is relatively simple to understand.  VoIP works by using your existing internet connection to
place phone calls instead of using a standard phone line. The benefit of using your internet connection
to place phone calls means you will not incur additional charges for either local or long distance calls.

This Sounds Fantastic, But What Does This Mean?

- This means that you will be able to place a local call or a call on the other side of the world for
no fee since it is using your internet connection that you are already paying for. As a comparison, think
about how it works when you send an email. You don't pay to send each email because you sent the email using
your existing internet connection that you are already paying for...This is the same way VoIP works.

Are You Ready to Find Out More?

Visit Here to Read More Info & View Ads for VoIP Services: http://tryonlinenewphones.com/newcalls

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- - -This msg above is a phone communicationad. You may simply choose to endthem-here: http://tryonlinenewphones.com/cdib9
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- - -P.O.Box #5031,EVANSTON
- - -ILLINOIS,6O2O4.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------