Subject: Alert: [email-masked] Pickup is necessary for your-order: Walmart

From: "Cynthia Jackson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:00:07 -0400

Thursday: 10 / 15 / 2015

said yes thinking it would be quieter however 20974207 music is super loud all over 20974207 place and everyone is talking over 20974207 music so it's hard not to keep asking "what did you say" with your party. Ended up at Hell's Kitchen twice during a MN business trip.

Package for [email-masked]
New-Delivery Attached

Please go here & confirm notice-receipt for account accuracy

Your points will be-expiring if they haven't been
claimed by the end of the day-today.

****One (1) new correspondence -
Must be claimed by this Friday**

209742072a-11749555-a220974207

End.further emailad-content now by going right.here. - _-.Address:Post.0ffice.BoxNo.55O71.Boston_Ma.ssa.chuse.tte.s..ZIP:#022O5.

in Minneapolis. It's usually easy to get a table over lunch while o20974207r places are packed, but that doesn't mean it will be a disappointing meal. 20974207 best thing on 20974207 menu for lunch is 20974207 Ham and Pear Sandwich. It's panini style with cheese and a hint of sweetness with 20974207 pit ham. What 20974207y are better known for is 20974207ir breakfast. It's hearty and great hangover food. Not 20974207 best place in town, but defeinitely worth checking out. We stumbled upon this underground gem while out and about our first night in Minneapolis. We didn't have a reservation on this particular Saturday evening, but we were fortunate enough to grab a high top at 20974207 bar. Great mood in 20974207 atmosphere set by 20974207 warm, dim lighting and 20974207 awesome jazz music being played on stage. My husband ordered 20974207 kangaroo and I ordered 20974207 bison burger. Wow! Both entrees were full of flavor and were served in generous portions. Great service here, too. E
ven though 20974207y were busy, we never felt rushed. We had a wonderful time and we will definitely visit again if we ever find ourselves in 20974207 MSP area again! 've only ever been 20974207re as a venue for a show but 20974207 food was good. I was pleasantly surprised by 20974207 amount of options available. Huevos Rancheros were delicious (if not a bit pricey but that's Hell's Kitchen in general). However, 20974207 best part of our meal was 20974207 Bloody Mary. I've a few amazing Bloodies and a few terrible ones but this one was savory and spicy and delicious. 20974207 live music was an awesome backdrop to our experience and 20974207n who can go wrong with powerpuff girls and o20974207r cartoons on a late Saturday morning. Had a wonderful time visiting friend and 20974207y suggested we go here. I had never been. I was a little hesitant because 20974207 menu is not traditional by my standards but i was blown away once i tried 20974207 food. 20974207 pulled pork nachos are
20974207 best appetizer i have ever had before. 20974207y also have a very pleasant staff. If i make it back to 20974207 cities i will for sure be visiting hells kitchen again! We had read reviews on Hell's Kitchen and decided to eat 20974207re. We were not disappointed! I had th pan fried Walleye, my husband had 20974207 Club Sandwich, both meals were pleasing to 20974207 eye and 20974207 pallet. Our waiter Robert was excellent he answered all our questions and gave us great suggestions. Our food arrived in much less time than anticipated. We also had 20974207 S' mores desert which I found to be better than regular S' mores. Will definitely eat 20974207re again when we come back to Minneapolis. This place is 20974207 coolest. We had a long msp layover and took 20974207 light rail downtown. 20974207re wasn't much open at 9am. We stubbled upon Hell's Kitchen. So cool. Packed, live music, ipa's, and huevos. So greatful. Hell's Kitchen 20974207 food was very delicious. 209742
07y make 20974207ir own ketchup and it's ballar. 20974207 service was excellent could answer any questions we had about anything on 20974207 menu. Specialty drinks really good and really strong. For 20974207 price everything was worth it. When I made reservations 20974207y asked if I wanted to be away from 20974207 band and I

less greasy/salty Mcdonald's fries which for me isn't a negative since I ra20974207r like Mcdonald's fries. Salted Carmel Pot-De-Creme - For some reason this was more of an oreo pudding. I'm not even sure about this. We ate it all but it was unmemorable. Since I was 20974207 driver for a trip to 20974207 dentist I had some time to kill. I took advantage of 20974207 proximity of 20974207 Medical Arts building to grab breakfast at Hell's Kitchen. 20974207 parking ramp elevator connects to HK at 20974207 lower level, so it was a breeze to find. I opted for 20974207 veggie frittata which came with a side of fresh fruit and toast. Since toast was included I got to try out 20974207 much lauded HK peanut butter as well. 20974207 PB is ok, but it is roughly ground peanut butter with a salt component that melts in your mouth, nothing more. As for 20974207 rest of 20974207 breakfast, 20974207 frittata was indeed loaded with an assortment of veggies, some of which were quite hard to 209742
07 tooth. I guess I am used to sauteing 20974207 veggies in a frittata. 20974207 fresh fruit was both colorful and flavorful. 20974207 mutligrain toast was a very light textured bread with a generous sla20974207ring of butter. Service was good, as I was in and out in about 25 minutes including 20974207 refill on 20974207 coffee. 20974207 next time I have some time to kill waiting at 20974207 MA building I will give HK ano20974207r try. Need to preface this with 20974207 fact that I came here with a group of 20, which I feel always has a negative impact on 20974207 food and service experience. Also, I feel 20974207 need to explain that, from my research, this restaurant has nothing to do with Gordon Ramsey, or his show, Hell's Kitchen. I ordered 20974207 Walleye, since I was in Minnesota and figured it had to be good and 20974207ir 10,000 lakes are likely crawling with 20974207 snaggle-too20974207d suckers. It was not what I wanted to be (although I was unfairly expecting it t
o taste like a fresh walleye shore-lunch that one would get on a fishing trip in Canada). It was kinda cold and not really that great to be honest. 20974207 BEST thing that I tried was 20974207 KANGAROO steak, which I would highly recommend. This place is big and has a cool vibe, so maybe you'll be more impressed if you go with a group of less than 20. Incredibly good...20974207 Juicy Lucifer is he perfect burger that is 20974207 perfect size. Surprisingly more smoky and sweet than spicy. Cobb Salad is also incredibly good. Definitely recommend. Atmosphere is 20974207 frosting on 20974207 cake...sophisticatedly whimsical. Truly fantastic. We were baffled by our Sunday brunch experience. First, 20974207 menu looks amazing, and we ordered French bread just to experience 20974207 pb & j - soooooo worth it. 20974207ir jams (blackcurrant ginger and blood orange marmalade) and peanut butter are completely amazing. We were excited for our brunch entrees, but 20974207y both came out perpl
exingly bland. I had to keep salting and peppering my veggie benedict to get it to taste like anything, and 20974207 famous huevos rancheros that my boyfriend ordered were pretty "meh" as well It seemed really weird that 20974207 main dishes were so lacking in flavor (my veggies weren't that well cooked ei20974207r) when 20974207 culinary sensibility of 20974207 menu in general and of 20974207 peanut butter and jellies were so high. We will probably go back, if not just to get 14 orders of bread and jam and some tasty Peace Coffee, but we're still pretty confused about our Hell's Kitchen experience. This is a good staple

waiter's are inked and pierced. It's definitely not 20974207 place to take a super religious person to eat. Although 20974207y do have a nice bakery called Angel Food. 20974207 baked goods 20974207re are a bit on 20974207 expensive side though. 20974207ir menu is very extensive, a picky person should be able to find something to eat here. 20974207y offer a lot of gluten-free and vegetarian options. Also 20974207y have a famous sandwich here called pear and ham crisp which is apparently featured in "America's Best Sandwiches" cookbook. Steve ordered that, I cannot lie, I took a bite and. I never tried bison before so I went with 20974207 bison burger with fruit. 20974207 meat was said to be organic and 30% leaner than skinless chicken, which on my diet is fab. It was good too. 20974207 burger was juicy and had good flavor. Instead of buying mustard and ketchup, this place just happens to make 20974207ir own. 20974207y generally taste 20974207 same...only sweeter. 20974207y add pear t
o 20974207 ketchup and 20974207 mustard had actual mustard seeds to give it texture. And 20974207 fruit...well, it was fruit. I was disappointed about 20974207 amount I was given. While Steve got a heap of fries I was given a handful of fruit. :/ I really hate when restaurants skimp on 20974207 healthy stuff. Let me just say that I wasn't 20974207 one who choose 20974207 caloric brownie peanut buttery desert monstrosity that you see below. Even if it was good. Mine was 20974207 habenero mango ice cream. And even though I am Mexican. WAS. HOT. I could barely shovel it down. It had a nice mango flavor though and 20974207 cookie was good. Entrees are a bit expensive here, so if you're looking for a deal I suggest coming here from 3-6pm weekdays and after 3pm on Sunday. Where happy hour drinks and food range up to $6. On our second visit: Homemade lemonade - Diabetes in a cup. Fromage A Trois - It was okay. You could probably make a better cheese, bread, and fruit tray at home. But it i
sn't bad for $5 (during happy hour). 20974207re is a cheese on 20974207re that had a bitter shell and 20974207n ano20974207r one that had a delightful berry taste. Wish 20974207y had put more berries on 20974207re. As for 20974207 bread, I would have liked a softer kind. BBQ Ribs - 20974207 ribs, were meaty, smokey, and delicious. 20974207 sauce was unique (made by Hell's Kitchen). It was on 20974207 sweeter side with a kick. 20974207 coleslaw was very fresh, and 20974207 sauce wasn't too heavy. 20974207 fries reminded me of