Subject: IMAGES: Alarming New Police-Images; Cops Use-These: MUST SEE

From: "G700 Flashlight" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 14:48:05 -0400

The G700 - Police LED Flashlight

[email-masked],

I wanted to give you a quick heads-up about something that the National Gun Owners Association is just about torelease to the public within the next couple days….

I thought you'd likely appreciate the heads-up before it's actually officially publicly released….

Are You Ready? It's THE G-700 LED Flashlight...! Heard of it?

The picture that I've provided below does more justice for the flashlight than any words I could possibly put down on paper..

(see the image provided below)

Go Here NOW to Get Your G700 Before They Run Out

This new shipment has just been checked in about 1 hour ago, which is the reason for this e-mail.

By this point last year they sold their WHOLE G700 stock in JUST 48 Hours! Make sure you do not miss out on this very rare opportunity!

Go Here NOW to Grab Your G700 Flashlight!

-SIGNING OFF-

P.S. If you reply to this notice in a few days from now saying that all of the G700s have sold out & wondering how you can get one, do not be angry when I tell you that you are going to have to wait till next year to get one.

HID lamps that require a long time before restarting. Life time: LEDs can have a relatively long useful life. One report estimates 35,000 to 50,000 hours of useful life, though time to complete failure may be longer. Fluorescent tubes typically are rated at about 10,000 to 15,000 hours and incandescent light bulbs at 1,000â€“2,000 hours. Shock resistance: LEDs, being solid state components, are difficult to damage with external shock, unlike fluorescent and incandescent bulbs which are fragile. This makes LEDs an ideal light source where the fixture is subject to vibrations and jarring. Focus: The solid package of the LED can be designed to focus its light. Incandescent and fluorescent sources often require an external reflector to collect light and direct it in a usable manner. Environmental: LEDs do not contain mercury, unlike fluorescent lamps. Disadvantages of LEDs High initial price: LEDs are currently more expensive, price per lumen, on an initial capital cost basis, than
most conventional lighting technologies. Temperature dependence: LED performance largely depends on the ambient temperature of the operating environment. Adequate heat-sinking is required to maintain long life. There is no doubt that the use of LEDs for lighting applications has the great potential to save energy and allow for new and inventive lighting methods. They will not replace traditional methods such as incandescent and fluorescent overnight but they are evolving into a strong contender. Things To Consider When Considering LED I recently had a conversation with one of our employees about the difference between led technology and Induction Fluorescent technology. The higher cost of LED fixtures has led us to recommend that our customers go to inductive fluorescent technology because the benefits were equal to LED. The one downside has been the price of LED. When we show up to do an energy efficient lighting audit, we often are asked about LED. LED is better known as the e
nergy efficient technology. Even though the induction technology has been around more than 100+ years, it is relatively unknown when you bring up the technology to clients. LED is much better known. I think that is due to the introduction to LED Christmas lights over the past 5-7 years. Because of the Christmas lights, everyone knows that LED are EFFICIENT. So when someone asks us.."what do you do..", we say

-This is a lightAd. Halt them by going here. P.O. Box.No. E.va.nsto.n.-IL,ZIP:60204.