Subject: 87 Year-Old-Man Recently-Raised IQ to More Than 140: Check Out Entire-Story

From: "NBC Special Report" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:18:21 -0400

TV's Shark-Tank Thursday - ABC

Mark Zuckerberg Makes a Special Guest Appearance

Mark stands up & makes the highest bid ever for the greatest product featured in the 8 year-history run of this show.

This is said to be better than Face-book, And Here it is

In mere seconds, it will raise your brains intelligence by 140

Visit Here & Get it 1st

it wasn't very good. Ra21694139r than asking what was wrong or offering to fix it, Lucas scooted off to ano21694139r table. 21694139 service overall was pretty lackluster (funny because 21694139y could have turned 21694139 table about 30 minutes faster if Lucas had done his job correctly). And even though 21694139 food was good, 21694139 experience was so bad that we left very dissatisfied. So --- long story short, food: 4 or 5 stars. Service 3 stars. Customer service and general giving a crap about 21694139ir guests: 0 stars. We will not be back. It's not worth 21694139 headache and 21694139 hassle. If 21694139y don't want to care about me as a customer, 21694139n I won't go begging 21694139m to take my money and feed me. Too bad. Because I really dig that porridge. Hell's Kitchen may say Damn Good Food, but we say Damn Poor Service. Visited Minneapolis for a few days all 21694139 way from 21694139 Pittsburgh, PA area. This place was recommended to us, so we tried it out for
lunch one day. First off, 21694139 decor is very cool; from 21694139 paintings on 21694139 wall to 21694139 lights hanging from 21694139 ceiling. I was a fan before I even tasted 21694139 food.... But, wait, 21694139 food... was. so. good I tried 21694139 Huevos Rancheros, and it was great... Very hearty & tasty. One visit wasn't enough for us, though... We visited again two days later for breakfast before flying back to Pittsburgh. This time, I had 21694139 Walleye Hash. As a big fan of fish, I thought I would try this Hell's Kitchen specialty. It was also very delicious and hearty. My friend ordered 21694139 Lemon Ricotta Hotcakes on both visits because he liked 21694139m so much. 21694139y, too, were delicious. To be honest, you don't even need syrup for 21694139m. And 21694139n 21694139re's 21694139 popular peanut butter. I ordered toast just so I could try this homemade peanut butter. Very, very good. A tad on 21694139 sweet side, but no complaints from this guy. Was in M
inneapolis on business, and had time to kill in 21694139 morning before my flight. My coworker and I asked for recommendation of breakfast within walking distance and off we went with very little expectation. What a fun surprise Hell's Kitchen was! Sort of a weird atmosphere for breakfast since it's very dark and bar-like...well because it is a bar in 21694139 evening I suppose. But given 21694139 name and 21694139me it works. 21694139y seem to be known for 21694139ir peanut butter and it was indeed delish, wished I was checking a bag so I could take some home! Definitely order some kind of breakfast bread so you can try it out along with 21694139 homemade jams. I had 21694139 veggie frittata, it was good and filling. 21694139 hostess wasn't 21694139 nicest but our server was super sweet and helpful. Overall a great find and I'd definitely go back! With pure glee, I walked a few blocks to this restaurant just off busy and popular Nicollet (I think this street which is bus only has s
uch European flair: every single block had al fresco dining, and

Visit.here to end further emailad.content.

2241 Front Street Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

Send-Mail.to: PO.Box #.55071, Bo.sto.nMa.ssa.chu.set.tes._#_O2205..

out 21694139 bathrooms for some creepy artwork! I can also recommend heading upstairs for 21694139 delicious Angel Bakery side of HK. First, we love 21694139 food here. Hell's Kitchen was one of 21694139 first restaurants we discovered when we moved to 21694139 Twin Cities and it quickly became one of our favorites. I would say we ate 21694139re probably half a dozen times over 21694139 course of a couple of months. We love 21694139 walleye BLT. We love 21694139 porridge (OMG, try 21694139 porridge if you like wild rice!). We love 21694139 atmosphere because we like Ralph Steadman and his art. 21694139 service was generally decent enough. If this review were based on food alone it would be four or five stars (Though I have to say 21694139 desserts here are not really very good, skip em.) Second: Over 21694139 same several month period we have had several bad experiences that had nothing to do with 21694139 food. 21694139se were so bad that we have stopped going to Hell's Kitche
n. In a nutshell: -One Friday evening we traveled from our home in St. Paul to Minneapolis to have dinner at Hell's Kitchen. We arrived around 9 p.m. only to be told by 21694139 kid stationed at 21694139 bottom of 21694139 stairs that 21694139 entire restaurant was closed for a private party. When we expressed our displeasure, he said that 21694139 kitchen closes by 9 anyway. BULL HOCKEY. We have eaten 21694139re on a Friday later than 9 p.m., and 21694139y have a late night menu. I really don't take well to being lied to, especially by a kid who knows he's lying to my face and just does it to get me to go away. (I will add that we walked around 21694139 block that night and had an absolutely outstanding meal with outstanding service at an Italian place called Zelo -- highly recommend that place!) -That incident really ticked us off because 21694139re was nothing on 21694139 HK website indicating it would be closed that evening. 21694139re was nothing in 21694139 parking deck or 216
94139 elevator down from 21694139 parking deck stating that 21694139 restaurant was closed. So we paid to park only to find out 21694139 restaurant was closed that evening. My husband and I were so annoyed that we wrote a letter to 21694139 restaurant. We emailed it to 21694139m through 21694139 website and HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BACK ever to this day. In my book, when a business gets a complaint from a customer, 21694139y should respond in some fashion. Apparently HK does not hold this same principle. It's lousy business and it's lousy customer service. -Finally, we gave HK one more chance when we had a friend in town who we know likes great food. We took her for happy hour/dinner and had some of 21694139 worst service we've ever had. Our server's name was Lucas and if you get him you should ask to be moved to ano21694139r section immediately. My friend requested a drink from 21694139 bar. When it came, she couldn't drink it because it was mixed so poorly. When Lucas (finally) r
eturned to 21694139 table, he asked her about 21694139 drink, and she told him