Subject: Re: Obama's FDA Secret is Killing an American Every 5 Minutes

From: Obama-Clinton Disaster <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 18:49:04 -0700

Obama's FDA Secret is Killing an American Citizen Every 5 Minutes
=====================================================
This banned video will be taken down January 15, 2016.

U.S Citizen [email-masked],

Obama's latest disaster seems to be destroying Hillary's presidential bid.

This one is even worse than the failure that is ObamaCare.

A recently released video has revealed the biggest government scandal in American history!

Yes, bigger than Watergate, and bigger than Monica Lewinsky!

Democrats are doing whatever they can to keep this video under wraps, and save Hillary's campaign.

Go here now to see this video before Obama has it taken down forever: http://checkit.cjklsprofessional.eu/enjoy

To the Truth,

Jen Thompson
CFO, HSI

P.S. Obama and Hillary plan on keeping control of the White House, but this video could destroy their plans.

*******************************************************************
No longer wish to receive this offer? Visit
http://checkit.cjklsprofessional.eu/endnow
##################
6181 Amet, Avenue**Wals-Siezenheim**6197**Austria
______________________________________________________________________
6160835-6160835.6160835_53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a

When you go to see Krampus, but the theater is flooded out, where do you turn? Why Urbn Street Brewing, of course! ....We came for the beer and ended up... Love Thai Time!!..We come here frequently and order to go...We are glad you're here in El Cajon...After I got home tonight with a to go order I called them... Funky Fries! I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed you yet!....I call this place Funky McFries because I'm sort of an idiot and because I think it's sort of cute to... Oh how we love this place!..Best hummus!..Best baba ghanouj!..Best shawarma!....We always go in a large group and order the feast.  We usually get a feast for... Ordered delivery to my hotel. 3 bucks for delivery, which seemed reasonable, given that my hotel was in La Mesa and the restaurant is in El Cajon.  Egg... We came here based on reviews and the reviews are right. This place is AWESOME. This is quality food prepared by a very personable fellow that takes pride... I love this place!..I've never actually been i
 nside, but I order delivery on rainy days (like today)...The food is always amazing, we always order delivery,... I have been to Saray 4 times now, and have ordered the falafel, hummus, chicken, and gyro plate. The falafel is delicious, and the serving size of the... Had lunch at this place on our way to the Sycuan casino. The place is kind of hidden behind the gas station and it shares the lot with a car repair shop.... A very good place to eat or stop in for a beer or cocktail. Nice dining room and a cozy friendly bar area with stools ro booths. The food is very good and... Great food, great service. If you're looking for some yummy food whether you're local or passing through then this place is a must!! ..My favorite were the... We drove a bit off the interstate to have lunch here when driving from Jeff City, MO to Mcalester, OK (thanks to all of the positive Yelp reviews). It was... This is a great old place, the kind that seems stuck (in a good way) in another era.  The restaur
 ant is located in a large white farm house, which is... Wow.  We did not have very high expectations when we walked from our hotel over to El Charro. Looks a little run-down, and little bit of a hole in the wall.... Nice place, clean, friendly and really good food. Loved the shrimp fajitas. By far the best place in Cabool. My boyfriend and I are always looking for a new place to go for date nights and this place was perfect. We went on a Saturday evening at 6pm and we were the... Really great..Never had catfish before it was great..BBQ was also wonderful..Got the papa combo There are not many options in town but this place is a great choice. Very authentic. Mole sauce is the best I ever had. Very small.53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a