Subject: End Phone-Bills with VoIP Business and Home Phone-Services

From: "VoIP Phone Setup" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 11:05:30 -0500

Do You Remember When You Had to Pay by the Minute to Make a Phone Call?

.....Do you remember the standard phone-line and phone-jack syste,?

You may very well still be using a standard phone system in your office or your home

and if you are, you are overpaying for phone-service and using outdated-techonology!

You could be saving money every month AND year simply by switching to a

modern VOIP phone-setup!

VoIP is fairly simple; rather than using a traditional phone line and phone jack to make

your phone calls, you will be using your existing internet setup instead and will no longer

need to stress over bills, minutes, etc.

Still unclear? Consider VoIP the way you would e-mail; You don't pay for every e-mail that

you send, you simply pay for the internet connection - This is how VoIP works and because

you already pay for this internet setup, this is provided to you at no additional cost!

Do You Want to Find Out More? See More and View VoIP Ads

Public Switched Telephone Network also known as PSTN. The system works by setting up a channel or circuit between the caller and receiver for the duration of the call. In the early days a dedicated copper wire had to connect the two ends in order to make a call. This is where the help of an operator service came in, they made sure the wires got connected. This type of connection was really expensive because you actually owned that piece of wire for the duration of the call, so if you made a call from India to the UK for example, you owned a piece of wire stretching from India to the UK. Nowadays making phone calls is more efficient, as calls are digitized and automated electronic switching has replaced the manual switching. Fiber-optic cables are now used instead of the copper ones and with fiber-optic cables, thousands of voice signals can share the same cable. This means that you don't actually own that wire anymore while making a call but you share it with many others. The w
ay the circuit works has stayed the same over the years. For the duration of the call a connection must be made. A standard amount of data - 960 KB gets used per minute that you are connected, and voice data is sent from both ends. A big part of this data gets lost though because both ends are not sending out voice signals at the same time, one is usually listening while the other talks and there is just silence at some points as well. Another disadvantage of circuit switching is that it can only be used by one person at a time. So if you are making a call from a phone number, that number is now unavailable for use. It only becomes available again once you hang up. Packet switching: When you make a VoIP call, it uses packet switching. Instead of keeping the connection open for the duration of the call as is the case with circuit switching, the connection only opens when there is something to send. Let's look at an example: When you make a five minute phone call with circuit switchin
g, you will be sending full data for all five minutes from both ends as the connection will be open all the times. When you make a call with packet switching, you could be calling for five minutes but you only send out data when there is something to send. You might only send out two minutes of data which frees up a lot of space that can be used by others. The following happens anytime you send something through the internet such as e-mail, voice messages, images and also when you make VoIP calls. The file you are sending is broken up into 'data packets', so if you make a call, your voice signals will be divided into 'data packets'. These packets can now be sent through the internet Every packet gets a 'header' with the IP address it is supposed to go to, information about the IP address it was sent from and the amount of packets the original data was divided into. Every packet also gets a number so that when the packets arrive at their destination they can be put together easily. T
he 'data packets' are sent out to a router near the sender and from there they get sent to another router and from there to another until they arrive at the router nearest to their destination. It is then send to the computer or phone of the recipient. When a piece of data is divided into small packets, all the packets can get to the same destination using a different pathway, meaning going through different routers as there are millions of ways to get from one end to another. The computer or phone from the recipient puts the packets together again using the numbers that were sent with the packets This system has an added advantage that if a certain branch is broken or too busy, the routers will automatically send the data through another route. HOW IS DATA SENT FROM ONE IP ADDRESS TO ANOTHER? Codecs: In order to send your voice signals to another IP address, codecs will be used. This is what we call encoding. Codecs stand for 'coder-decoder'. Codecs convert the regular audio signal
s into the data packets. They do this by 'sampling' data several thousand times per second. The most common types of codec samples at 8000 times a

If you want to-quit these phoneads, you can go here

1748 Olympic Ave
Westwood_California #90221.