Subject: PICS: New Images-Enclosed: Cops Use Them! MUST SEE

From: "X700 Specials" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 10:14:38 -0500

THE X700 LED-FLASHLIGHT

Dear [email-masked],

We're reaching out to you today to give you a heads up about something that the National Gun-Owners Association of America prepared to release to the public within the next few days...It's the G700 LED-Flashlight - Have You Heard of It??

The images seen below do more justice for this flashlight than anything I could think of...

(See Pics Below)

Visit Here NOW to Get Your G700 Before They're All Gone

The latest-shipment of these X700-Flashlights has been checked in roughly 1 hour ago, which is the reason that you're receiving this heads-up. At this point last year the WHOLE shipment was totally sold-out in just 24 hours!

Visit Here NOW to Grab Your G700 Before They're All Sold-Out

* * * * SIGN OFF * * * *

P.S: If you reply to this notice in a few days saying that they have all sold-out and wondering how you can get one, please don't get mad at me when I tell you that you are going to have to wait until next year!

light output is approximately 150 ?moles m-2 s-1 at the center and approximately 85 ?moles m-2 s-1 at the edges when measured with a radiometer 30.5 cm vertically below from the light fixture. Fluence rates decreased at the edges, suggesting great care to be exercised in positioning of LED arrays relative to the specific application. Validation of LED HEX arrays using early photomorphogenic responses The end-point hypocotyl elongation assays were performed by arranging seed in a line on a square Petri dish placed vertically under the light source. Individual seeds were placed on media containing 1 mM KCl and 1 mM CaCl2, they were stratified at 4??C for 48 h and then were placed into the respective conditions for 72 h. Seedlings were imaged at high resolution and hypocotyl length was measured from digital images using Image Tool (Windows Version 3.0) software. Hypocotyl kinetics in response to green light and phototropic curvature induced by blue light were performed as previous
ly described [17, 30]. The Norlux HEX arrays at the University of Florida were purchased with funding from NASA grant NAG10-316 (KMF). The control unit and student technical support were funded by the University of Florida University Scholars Program (RM), with additional support from the National Research Council Resident Research Associate Program (H-HK). This work was supported by the Florida Agricultural Experiment Station and was approved for publication as Journal Series Number R-10919. KF designed and fabricated facets of the RGB HEX array electronics and structural elements at the University of Florida (UF), performed all physiological assays and drafted the manuscript. LK designed and fabricated the HEX array platform at Kennedy Space Center (KSC). RM and JDK designed and assembled the circuit board in the UF control unit and engaged in troubleshooting the arrays. H-HK, RW and JS provided conceptual designs and oversaw the practical implementation of the technology at KSC.
Good lighting might seem a given at flashy sporting events. But orchestrating thousands of pricey, power-intensive lights remains one of the most important facets of managing multimillion-dollar sports stadiums ??? and it's a field that is changing fast. Performance always has to be stellar, and significant costs need to be minimized. Lighting is also a major factor in how green (or not green) a venue is. Light Emitting Diode (LED) lights are both high performing and energy efficient, but they initially faced a slow adoption curve in the industry because of high costs. As the cost curve moves down, however, more venues are making the switch to LEDs. For decades, sports stadiums and arenas

Halt-future lightads by going right here.

1748 Olympic Ave
Westwood
California #9022l.