Subject: Attn: New Changes/Updates to Your-Scores: Review Changes No.1375821537

From: "ScoreAlert Notice" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 07:52:01 -0700

--------------------------------------------------------------.
ALERT: THERE ARE NEW-CHANGES TO YOUR THREE (3) SCORES.
--------------------------------------------------------------.
CURRENT-STATUS: PENDING/ACTIVE.
--------------------------------------------------------------.
[email-masked],
 
We are reaching out to you today via this score-alert to notify
you that your three (3) scores-were just changed-based on a number
of new updates to your-report.

ATTENTION-NECESSARY: Go here today to view your updates and confirm/dispute: http://reportonlinenewscores.us/yourscore

- - - THIS HAS BEEN AUTOMATED SCORE-ALERT - - - -.

*****************************************************.
complete score-notification id no.137582153714.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////.
http://reportonlinenewscores.us/xydt4
If you would.prefer to quit.these scoreads-you can go.here.

2885 Sanford Avenue S.W. #37719.
Grandville, M.I. #49418.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////.