Subject: (2) photos - 86 year old grandmother now looks 32 now

From: Kelley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 13:18:48 -0700

My Grandmother looks 44; But she is really 82

You have to see her face

Crazy photos released (2)

She says it only takes three seconds a day to look like her. We were on the edge of our seats when she told me how she did it.

Get rid of every line and wrinle on your face

Part September
On a September morning Toni Little was enraged at the number of students in her class There were students when she only expected half In total frustration she asks the students to write an essay based on a prompt that she would provide so that she can weed out some of the students Meanwhile Scott Braxton was overwhelmed during the first day of classes Despite his business he still finds the time to try and track down Olivia He was worried that she might not enroll for her senior year The follog morning Little asks her students if they had any idea where Olivia is None of them seemed to know where the she is By the end of the assignment five students dropped out of her class The first piece that she introduces to her class was The Crucible by Arthur Miller She notices that Olivia is absent from her class While Little was discussing a student named Sadikifu or Sadi interrupted her He discussed about how religion was forced on the people After her class Julia one of Olivias best friend
s went into her classroom She asked about Olivia to which Julia told her that Olivia didnt have any means to get to school Little asked Julia to make sure that Olivia gets in touch with her-Little wants Olivia to get back to school even if it meant that shed drive her everyday
Sadi is one of Littles favorite students He is black and aspires to become a writer He used to dislike people from other races but after reading The Great Gatsby his perspective changed Sadis mother Thelma was one week shy of her st birthday when he was born The only of Muslim parents he was considered to be their gift from Allah His name Sadifiku means truthful and honest Sadis father became addicted to crack and left their family when he was five Thelma became a single mother and because of her need for a liver transplant they had to survive on welfare She believes that he became bright and articulate because she talked to him as her equal and not as a Throughout his hood Sadi always attended gifted classes Thelma knew that his intelligence would be his ticket out of the ghetto Sadi was about to get into a prep school in Pasadena on a scholarship when his father resurfaced Thinking that it might help he decided to give the school a call However on the application it was stated th
at Sadis father was absent His application was rejected and his father disappeared once again Sadi ended up being rebellious out of anger towards his father and being tired of his mothers lectures about academics Sadi was expelled from Crenshaw because of fighting He changed when he was arrested His first year back at Crenshaw was difficult but he persevered He had no friends However after ning first prize in the city speech championships he felt accepted once again and is now back on the right path Toni Little was conducting a review of AP Literature with her class on the second week of class wherein they spent a lot of time with the basic concepts after the roll call During the discussion Olivia a working student who has been missing for quite some time due to her work schedule turned up and joined the class Olivias classmates asked how she was and she obliged them with some information about her financial status and where she was currently staying She went up to Toni before leavi
ng the classroom When asked why she was late she told Toni that her car t start and she lived two long bus rides away from the school Toni gave her instructions for the follog day so they can go to school together the next day

Before the start of the class that Wednesday students gathered around Sadi who was clarifying details about the first gang attack on campus from the day before He explained that two members of the Rollin s were stabbed with a knife by a member of the Harlem who retaliated when they attacked him The discussion was stopped when Toni arrived She ushered the class into her classroom Toni had them read The Crucible aloud and facilitated a productive discussion that was interrupted by loud voices coming from the quad Upon checking with the administration office a secretary informed her that science classes were being held in the quad She expressed her frustrations about the noise and the conditions of the learning environment until the class ends

No longer receive messages regarding this matter when you inform us.

||8911 Cove Ave Pensacola Fl 32534-1616||

These will no longer arrive to your inbox by telling us on this page

||1909 Tyler St., Suite 700
Hollywood, FL 33020||