Subject: Betty White eats brown rice and ends Alzheimer's

From: JKL <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 08:13:39 -0700

Betty White
explains how
she prevents alzheimers
July 25, 2016

Im
92 but my memory has only improved with age
This is what the
doctor gave her

Betty White -
this is how i keep my brain sharp and healthy

the full story
told by betty

As soon as
you tell us to not send these further we will stop. Just tell us now
9549 Glenwood St
Overland Park Ks 66212-1531

Shivers of grief rip through
every nerve ending as I lean over to pray Its probably acardinal sin to wish someone else would die but Im not
capable of caring God if youll just use your mercy and find my husband a liver Ill be the best human youve ever
made Please Please dont let him die Ill do anything Anything at all Be nice to my mother Done Volunteer Consider
it my next fulltime job Please oh God please bring us a liver You can do that right I know you can You save
people unworthy all the time Please please just save James Take me Spare him

Just take me slips across my lips My eyes are closed tight fingers clasped in prayer A tiny feather light
caress runs across my cheek My love never you Youre meant to do great things You have to do them now Not just for
you but for me too His voice cracks and a tear slips down his face

Seeing the
love of my life cry the strongest man Ive ever known breaks me Visibly I shake The shock of the situation is
setting in and a deep chill rips across my skin Bonechilling cold Come here James pulls back the blanket
inviting me in to what will likely be the last bed we share A hospital bed

Crawling in I settle next to his warmth How can I ever be without you Thoughts of the life we planned the ren
well never have the things we never had the chance to do together pour through my mind like sands through an
hourgl Regret swirls around us thick and heavy It will be like before when we were just friends He laughs and I
snuggle in deeper

It will never be like before and nothing will ever be the
same again Internally I know this but choose not to share it with him Hes dying The only man I will ever love is
dying He has less than twenty four hours Oh God Jesus please Please

When he
left me I felt my soul crumble into miniscule pieces of nothing James was wrong I will never again be loved
because Ill never ever let myself fall

Bridge its time to go Get that fine
out here If I miss out on hot hors doeuvres youre a woman Tripps voice jangled through the open doorway Placing
a sheer line of gloss along my lips and with one final flip to my hair I was dashing toward him He held the door
open as I ducked under his outstretched arm His cologne swirled in the air around him making me want to stop and
hug him rub my body against the heady scent Inhaling deeply I ped by him A stinging smack to my jolted me into
motion It burned and I rubbed it soothingly The champagne colored slip dress rubbed against my heated skin
enticingly