Subject: Learn the reason-why it's so much more-difficult for women to burn-flab.

From: BetterHealthNetwork <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 14:12:13 -0700

If you are like so many other-women, you've attempted to drop-lbs and unfortunately-failed, and it's pretty likely that you have been making one single-diet mistake.

It's a mistake that could be keeping you from the body-you've always wanted...

Watch this-video from one of the country's top weight-loss experts who has already helped countless women just like you to shed-flab and keep it off and she wants to share her flab-burning secret with you.

Go Here to Watch This Video-Immediately

Sincerely,

Deb-Hartswell

Obesity-Research Project

service was atrocious. Our waitress rarely came to check on us and when she did, looked like she just ate a lemon and was unfriendly. Our food took a really long time to come out and she didn't say a word about it. When we brought it up, she said something about how good food takes a long time. I get that, but at least be apologetic, especially when tables all around us that arrive well after we had ordered already had 21543077ir food. Lastly, 21543077re were 6 of us (so gratuity was included) and we asked to split 21543077 check 3 ways. We did all of 21543077 math and wrote down 21543077 names and exact amounts to be charged on each card to help her out (we do this all 21543077 time, nearly every place we eat). She somehow charged 21543077 completely wrong amounts of two of 21543077 cards and 21543077n charged well over 21543077 21543077 of out entire meal on 21543077 last one. When we pointed this out to her, she said that our request was complicated and that 21543077 computer wo
uldn't charge us more than our total. When we physically showed her that it had, she 21543077n blamed in completely on 21543077 computer and a "fluke accident." My friend that was with us is a server and guaranteed us that it is not that complicated. Long story short, after three rounds of corrected checks, we got it figured out. However, when we all got home later, each of us had around 3 different charges for 3 completely different and arbitrary amounts on our cards. Our joint bank account got overdrawn because she charged over $300 on our card (our total was around $90 for my husband and I) and 21543077 charges didn't come off for 7 business days I know that was along rant, but i still can't believe how absurd that whole thing was. That all said, 21543077 food here is delicious. I'm iffy on whe21543077r I would go back just because of 21543077 traumatic association with 21543077 service. I'm sure i'll get over it but I'll be especially vocal with our server if we do go back. One
of my favorite restaruants on Abbot Kinney (Venice). Great cocktails and excellent wine list. Cozy tables and great, classy, hip ambiance. Menu apparently changes frequently, and is quite ecclectic. Waiter was great at making recommendations and explaining everything for us, and we followed his lead and were very happy with our many dishes (best were 21543077 gigli pasta, asparagus, and 21543077ir fries). Food was very good and service was friendly and attentive. We will be back. Once upon a time, have you ever gone out with someone that you are not really sure about? 21543077y seem interesting but that is just it, 21543077re is no spark whatsover but 21543077y are nice enough so you are like what 21543077 heck. So you go out with this person probably expecting an early night . Next thing you know, 21543077y are kicking you out of 21543077 bar, it is 1:45 p.m! What? And you are looking at Dude like what did you do to me...Oh boy you realize you are in trouble! You had a blas
t even better Dude is starting to look like Brad/Danzel ....but 21543077n you have to find out if he can excite your o21543077r senses-you had heard him, seen him I think 3 more senses are left. And he kisses you and you knees turns to Jello, you start seeing stars and 21543077 moon, you future children toge21543077r...and you are thinking if you die now, you will die a happy woman...21543077 best kiss you have ever had You don't die but you are so intoxicated with Dude, you can't get enough well you start stalking him and it turns into a whole fatal Attraction situation...well, I'm sorry if you expected a fairy tale ala Cinderella, I am more of a Romeo and Juliet-yeah tragedy is my thing. Anyway, 21543077 Tasting Kitchen is 21543077 Dude of my histoire d'amore. Yeah, I can't get enough of 21543077 Tasting Kitchen and I stalk it every chance I get! I ended up here as a second best choice to Gjelina. My good friend, a super foodie wanted to take me out for a birthday dinner. I w
asn't in a celebratory mood, I mean when you are approaching 21543077 wrong side of 30 who cares anymore right? But he drove all 21543077 way from Hollywood so I caved in- I opted to go to Gjelina, it is 7 minutes from my place, I don't have to dress up because it is Venice everyone looks like 21543077y buy 21543077ir clo21543077s at Whole Foods along with 21543077ir groceries.-Hemp this, Green that , eco-friendly this, organic whatever. So we go to Gjelina with no reservations, it was an hour wait time! It was almost 10 pm! So I told my friend we should try this new restaurant I saw down 21543077 street, it looked interesting but I couldn't remember 21543077 name. We get 21543077re, it is called 21543077 Tasting Kitchen...mh! A name that doesn't do any justice to 21543077 place 21543077y might as well call it Cafeteria, Frying Pan...21543077 Eating Room... I mean, "Gjelina" "Primitivo"- exotic! Hal's, Joe's, Lilly's- make sense but Lemonade and 21543077 Tasting Kitchen? This
restaurant was such a wonderful surprise

If you'd rather-quit these healthads-you can.by going here.

.-2885.Sanford.Avenue Southwest_#40442
Grandville-Michigan
ZIPCODE: #49418.