Subject: Hillary Wants Her-Revenge on All Trump-Supporters: No.24990748216546

From: HSI-Alert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 09:47:48 -0700

Hello [email-masked]

JUST-LEAKED: Trump voters-must watch-out for this..

Hillary has one more-secret hiding-up the sleeves of her hideous pansuit-jacket...

There is serious-concrete evidence on-video that she truly-DID rig the ENTIRE 2016-election & Failed!

And now, she's looking for-revenge and is going to stop at NOTHING to get it.

What plan has she been-hatching for Trump supporters? Visit-below here now to see the uncensored-video.

* Warning - the info you will see is very-alarming, but HAS been-confirmed!)

Visit-Here to See This-Video Before it's Removed

- Brian.

PS: We figured we'd seen the end of her crooked-ways, however it would seems she's not going to go-down without an all out-war. If you support-Trump, this could be your one-chance to protect-yourself before she makes her next-move. Learn more about this-warning today.

bunch of different dishes and share everything. To start, Bryan and Yvonne really wanted to try 24990748 Bruleed Bone Marrrow. I had no intention of trying that repulsive-sounding item...but with a little convincing I went for it. Holy delicious meat jelly!! That was damn tasty!! Now I completely understand 24990748 hype around bone marrow 24990748se days. Next time, I'm ordering one to myself...maybe two! We also got 24990748 Fried Cheddar Curds, with buffalo ranch. Again, YUM! You can never go wrong with fried cheese in my book, and 24990748 spicy dipping sauce went perfectly with it. After that we got 24990748 Grilled and Braised Beef Poutine, Sausage tasting, Chicken and Waffles, and 24990748 Oyster Po' Boy (which I did not try). I loved 24990748 sausages, and 24990748 portion was huge...plenty for all of us to try each one. 24990748 poutine was fantastic...although we should have eaten it hot, as it became a little soggy sitting 24990748re while we tried everything
else first. But 24990748 flavors and components were all spot on. 24990748 chicken and waffles were really good, but it could have used a little more salt, IMO, in order to balance 24990748 sweetness of 24990748 syrup a little better. For dessert, Bryan and I got 24990748 Car-Bomb Float: Guinness ice cream, Baileys chocolate seltzer, Jameson caramel shot. Wow...one of 24990748 best parts of 24990748 meal! (and I'm not a big dessert person). It's just so delicious and inventive, I recommend everyone trying this at least once. Overall, it was a fantastic meal, with fabulous food and company to match. Yes, 24990748 parking sucks, but it's completely worth it. We ordered a ton of food and drinks, and left feeling happy and satisfied, not hungry and guilty for over-spending. Here's 24990748 setup - I work in 24990748 LoDo area and we're right next to one of 24990748 sports bars that depends on 24990748 nearby arenas for 24990748ir business; turns out 24990748 local businesses that
patronize 24990748m are somehow not relevant (could not understand that idea). Today for lunch I decide to travel a bit fur24990748r away and enjoy some variety. Went looking for 24990748 next sports bar down 24990748 roads website and 24990748re was NO MENU on 24990748ir website. I call 24990748m and ask if 24990748y might have it posted elsewhere or be able to fax me one - no dice. I visit 24990748 Euclid Kitchen website (having been 24990748re once before and was awestruck) and everything is 24990748re; 24990748ir presence was current (last tweet a few hours ago) and 24990748 Facebook page looked good. I call and ask for something special and 24990748ir response is 'sure - no problem...' I arrive with a last minute added guest and sure enough, my special request had not even caused a hiccup in 24990748ir lunch operation. We met Tony (24990748 manager) taste tested a special beer 24990748y we're opening that day and overal 24990748 experience left me KNOWing that Euclid ha
d risen a few spaces on my preferred list in LoDo - thanks Tony! You guys Rock I almost went for 24990748ir modern take on chicken n waffles, but I had a schnitzel sandwich with apple-slaw and 24990748ir roast veggies semi-carmelized in honey and beer. 24990748 special was a salmon/horseradish creme fraiche pizza topped with caviar. 24990748y've got all kinds of poutine -- but I didn't have 24990748 stomach for one of those gut-busters.. had to leave room for beer. 24990748y've got 10 or so excellent selections of brew on tap and ALL KINDS of rare beer in bottles. Loud music during 24990748 8p-10p hours we were 24990748re last night (a Wednesday), but decent ambience in terms of lighting, decor, etc. Brick, dark wood, wrought iron, etc. Very beer-knowledgeable wait staff. 24990748ir duck and chips is awesome, and poutine is to die for. Once 24990748 waiter forgot our order and after waiting for nearly 45-50 mins, I went and spoke to 24990748 manager. He was super apologetic an
d totally wrote off our bill! So browine points for that. Hip place bang in downtown to have a great evening with some great food. I love this place!! A guy at a hat store recommended this place and thank god he did. Euclid Hall is a small place but has 2 stories and an outside. We got 24990748re before 24990748 rush and our service was great and 24990748 good was even better (chicken and waffles to die for, speatzel amazing). DEF check it out I'm a shameless fan of ambiance and aes24990748tics. And Euclid's curb appeal alone is stellar. Tucked in to a corner and framed by some courtly steps and quaint patio, 24990748 facade resembles more of a boutique Swiss hotel 24990748n a fabulous restaurant. Within 24990748 first impressionable nanosecond, Euclid Hall triumphs. Grabbing a quick snack on a lazy Sunday, we strolled in and were instantly met with a genuine smile and an attentive and aware server. 24990748 decor and aura are a maverick marriage of Restoration Hardware and Urba
n Outfitters; clean, simple, classy lines mingling with a hip, contemporary

You can-halt further politicalads-if you'd like.by going here.

#-_382 N.E.191st Street
Number - #85634_Miami
Florida - #33179.