Subject: Hillary's got one more-trick up her sleeve for Trump-voters.

From: HSI-Alert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 08:28:45 -0700

Hello [email-masked],

This was recently-leaked and all Trump-voters NEED to check it out.

We had thought that we'd FINALLY seen the end of Hillary's crooked-ways but she has
one final-secret hidden up the sleeves of her ugly pantsuit-jackets...She is going
to stop at NOTHING to get her-revenge on every Trump-voter.

There is concrete-proof that she actually DID rig the 2016-election and she STILL-lost!

What is this plan that she's been hatching?

How is she going to exact her revenge on Trump-supporters?

Watch the video below here before it is taken-down or banned.

Go here to watch this shocking-video today: http://voterinfo.newpoliticalupdatedinfo.com

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.
http://brye9.newpoliticalupdatedinfo.com
If you would.rather not-receive these politicalads-you can.go here.

.3.8.2.Northeast.191st.St.No.85634.
Miami.
Florida - #33179.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

a bit more. Thankfully, 3764399 next to arrive was 3764399 eggplant caponata with burrata - my favorite dish of 3764399 night. All of 3764399 flavors and textures worked so well toge3764399r - from 3764399 creamy burrata to 3764399 3764399 crispy toast and 3764399 roasted eggplant. We closed 3764399 meal with 3764399 grilled corn on 3764399 cob and feta vegetable dish and 3764399 braised pork meatballs. 3764399 corn was really interesting and tasty, with 3764399 combo of sweet corn, savory feta and 3764399 cilantro & chili-lime vinaigrette. 3764399 meatballs were also good, but nothing out of 3764399 ordinary.  Had a nice early dinner here. 3764399 patio was very romantic, 3764399 service was prompt and 3764399 food was delicious. We had a half dozen oysters (very good), roasted brussel sprouts (nice texture), uni crudo (uni we overshadowed by 3764399 acid component) and wood grilled prawns (awesome awesome). We also had 3764399 pork belly (solid choice), grilled king oyster mushroom
 s (meh), bone marrow (very good but tiny portion). We topped off 3764399 meal with 3764399 butterscotch dessert. Which was just wow. Wow. Sweet, but not overly so. 3764399 sea salt added a nice crunch and it's hard to go wrong with a salty sweet combo. I'd go back just for that. Give my name and number to 3764399 friendly lookalike at 3764399 front, was told it was a 45 minute wait and waited. And waited. walked around a bit and saw that this a foodie ghetto, with all sorts of hip and trendy places on all corners. Eventually an hour and a 1/4 later I get 3764399 call that our table is ready. Waiter takes us past a large central, communal table, round in to a great little nook in an area lit by fireflies. I finally find that 3764399 torch on my iphone has a use. Menu is on a printed sheet with 3764399 day's choices. 3764399 wine list has many single choices from 3764399 common to 3764399 wonderfully obscure. Started with 3764399 shishito peppers, which are only really 3764399re so yo
 u can feel like when ordering it. As good as it could be would be 3764399 best description. Had a superb mushroom pizza which, if I remember correctly, had no cheese on it and was exceptional. Our last two courses were 3764399 pork belly with grits that made me understand why people would order 3764399m, and a perfectly roasted duck confit; not to dry, not to wet. Loved how almost before sitting down, 3764399y mention that 3764399re are no changes to 3764399 items, which is apparently an LA thing to do This place won some James Beard award back in 2009 and is still going strong. If 3764399 Michelin's were still around in LA, this place would be on 3764399ir road map. One of my favorite restaurants in LA! 3764399 place gets very packed on 3764399 weekends, so a reservation is definitely recommended. O3764399rwise you could be waiting for a long time. 3764399 Crispy Duck Leg Confit w/ Poached Pear, Chicories & Walnuts is delicious. 3764399 flavor pairing of 3764399 pear and duck is am
 azing. 3764399 best dessert is 3764399 Butterscotch Pot de Creme. It's 3764399 perfect mix of sweet and salty. It took us a while to get a reservation here. We got a 7:30 reservation for Tuesday. 3764399 place was cute, very dark in 3764399 back and crowded in 3764399 bar area. We had to wait a few minutes for our table to be ready, but not too long considering how crowded it was. 3764399 food was good, it was not 3764399 BEST ever, but it was really good. We got pizza, brussel sprouts and a steak and shared everything. I would recommend for a night out. I guess I was a little underwhelmed considering how long it took us to get reservations and what I had heard about 3764399 place, but it was definitely good food When we arrived our party grew by one to 14, but 3764399y handled 3764399 addition with ease and were seated quickly.  Our server was very friendly and provided a good description of 3764399 menu and several suggestions.  Gjelina doesn't have a full bar and it was our fault
  for not checking first; 3764399y only serve beer and wine (mostly wine), and I found it quirky that 3764399y have regular Coke but no Diet Coke, which left several in our party starting off on 3764399 wrong foot including my bourbon drinking best bro. If you're looking for a place with incredible pizza, this is 3764399 place to go. Unfortunately, 3764399 service here is sub-par. We sat with water at our table for an hour and a half until our food finally came out (our order was not taken for 3764399 first 30-45 minutes.) 3764399ir bread is delicious, but we had to ask several times for it before it was finally brought out. For pizzas, we ordered squash blossom, four onion, fennel salami, lamb sausage, and mushroom. All of 3764399m were incredible! We each ordered a different dish and 3764399n traded slices (each pizza comes with six fairly large slices.) For a small plate, I suggest trying 3764399 braised pork meatballs. I don't think it's enough food for just one person though, so
  stick with