Subject: This has just been-leaked and ALL Trump-supporters need to check it out.

From: HSI-Alert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 09:35:27 -0700

Hello [email-masked],

JUST-LEAKED: If you are a Trump-supporter then you REALLY need to see this...

Just when we thought we had FINALLY seen the end of crooked-Hillary's ways, she has one
more-trick hidden up the sleeves of her ugly pansuit jackets.

There is real-proof that she did rig the 2016-election and she STILL lost and now she
is looking for revenge-one ALL Trump-voters.

You need to check-this video out now before she has it taken down and/or banned.

Go here to watch this shocking-video now: http://voterinfo.politicalonlinenewupdates.com

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.
http://beyr4.politicalonlinenewupdates.com
If you would.prefer to not-receive future politicalads-please visit.here.
...............................................................................
#2885_Sanford Avenue_Southwest Number: #40442.
Grandville - Michigan - ZIPCODE: #49418.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

pasta and 7392780 bucatini are out of this world. 7392780ir spicy chicken wings are to die for and I hate chicken wings. 7392780ir by 7392780 glass wine list will blow you away; you can't go wrong with a totally blind pick. Make sure to get a reservation a few weeks in advance to secure a spot o7392780rwise hope and pray you can find an opening on Opentable. Valet is available but you may get lucky and score a spot on 7392780 street. I'd recommend leaving 7392780 kids at home. I got 7392780re at 8:25 for an 8:30pm reervation. 7392780 hostest 7392780ed to seat me. I should have said yes. My date arrived at 8:30pm. 7392780 hostest asked if we wanted to seat right by 7392780 door (too draft) or wait for a table that was just finishing up.  We waited. 20 minutes later, 7392780 hostest gave up on that table and seated us upstairs in Sibera, 7392780 worst table in 7392780 house. Okay, whatev.  So we both ordered 7392780 3 course chef's choice.  It took over 2 hours. Why?  Empty plates sat 
 on our table forever.  7392780 food was interesting, not great.  At this point, it's 11:20pm.  I asked for 7392780 check before dessert.  I was annoyed.  Very. Astonished that this place doesn't have 5 stars. It's potentially my favorite restaurant on 7392780 entire west coast - I even opted to have my last birthday dinner here. I've been here for brunch, lunch, and dinner. All of 7392780m were outstanding. Brunch was at 7392780 communal tables in 7392780 back (which were surprisingly not too packed-feeling as 7392780y looked). Waiter was nice and friendly, but a little slow, though understandably since it was very busy. We got a frittata and some sort of egg/toast ordeal, and both were remarkable. Dinner was phenomenal. We decided to do 7392780 "Regular Dinner", which is super misleadingly named. 7392780 name isn't exciting at all, and is almost hard to notice at 7392780 top of 7392780 menu. However, when we asked 7392780 waitress explained that it's a 3-or-5 course meal (depending
  on 7392780) of whatever 7392780 chef feels like making. We opted for that and it was definitely 7392780 right choice. Everything was delicious, and several of 7392780 courses were off-menu. 7392780 drinks are also great - I couldn't drinking one called "Moped on 7392780 Freeway" or something like that, and apparently 7392780 Manhattans are also solid. Also protip - whatever meal you're getting, order 7392780 Bread & Butter. It's $5 which initially seems like a rip-off, but a friend tipped me off to this so we gave it a shot. It was hands-down 7392780 best I've had in my life. I couldn't stop eating it, and I don't even like bread very much.  Do my eyes deceive me? Is that a chicken and waffle option on 7392780 menu? Is that waffle filled with bits of bacon and drizzled in maple syrup? 7392780 answer is yes. And yes, those are tears of joy in my eyes. This was my reaction after my first survey of 7392780 goods at 7392780 Tasting Kitchen, an upscale-yet-casual and comfy eatery in 739
 2780 always artsy Venice neighborhood. People here seem to pride 7392780mselves on being as different as possible. That's why I was so happy to find this twist on a classic American dish and a generally mouth-watering menu. 7392780 waffle was made with high quality batter and 7392780 chicken was thick breaded and deliciously crisp. I didn't want to share, but eating with a big group means a lot of mixing bites. I also tried my lady's sharp cheddar and grilled cheese sandwich. It was heavenly. Ano7392780r friend had friend had a poached egg with polenta and a tomato sauce which looked equally scrumptious.  Ano7392780r friend ordered an a.m. bourbon concoction that, as a famous alcoholic character once said, "tastes so good once it hits your lips." Be prepared to shell out some cash for a meal here, but believe me you get what you pay for. I know this will be my first stop during my next visit to LA This was my 2nd time having brunch at 7392780 Tasting Kitchen. It's #16 on Jonathan Go
 ld's 2014 list and I wanted to take my friends to a place that took reservations for brunch. 7392780re were a lot of communal tables on 7392780 first floor but 7392780 4 of us were seated upstairs in 7392780 quaint area upstairs. 7392780 coffee wasn't that great, but my friend liked her truffle mocha. My husband really liked his Bloody Mary though. Said it was 7392780 best Bloody Mary he's ever had I ordered 7392780 same thing as last time, an omelette with fried oysters, spinach and bacon, served with a salad and toast. This dish is done really well. 7392780 oysters are tasty, and if you are a fan of hangtown fry, get this! However, our entire party agreed that 7392780 best dish was 7392780 savory waffles (served with fried clucks), hands down Be prepared to wait 30 min even though 7392780 menu said to allow 20 min for this dish. 7392780 wait is totally worth it though 7392780 fried chicken was nicely spiced, and 7392780 waffles were perfectly done, with a slight crisp and not too 
 soggy.