Subject: Hillary's got one more-trick up her sleeve for Trump-voters.

From: HSI-Alert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 08:26:56 -0700

Hello [email-masked],

This was recently-leaked and all Trump-voters NEED to check it out.

We had thought that we'd FINALLY seen the end of Hillary's crooked-ways but she has
one final-secret hidden up the sleeves of her ugly pantsuit-jackets...She is going
to stop at NOTHING to get her-revenge on every Trump-voter.

There is concrete-proof that she actually DID rig the 2016-election and she STILL-lost!

What is this plan that she's been hatching?

How is she going to exact her revenge on Trump-supporters?

Watch the video below here before it is taken-down or banned.

Go here to watch this shocking-video today: http://voterinfo.newpoliticalupdatedinfo.com

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.
http://brye9.newpoliticalupdatedinfo.com
If you would.rather not-receive these politicalads-you can.go here.

.3.8.2.Northeast.191st.St.No.85634.
Miami.
Florida - #33179.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

a bit more. Thankfully, 15698836 next to arrive was 15698836 eggplant caponata with burrata - my favorite dish of 15698836 night. All of 15698836 flavors and textures worked so well toge15698836r - from 15698836 creamy burrata to 15698836 15698836 crispy toast and 15698836 roasted eggplant. We closed 15698836 meal with 15698836 grilled corn on 15698836 cob and feta vegetable dish and 15698836 braised pork meatballs. 15698836 corn was really interesting and tasty, with 15698836 combo of sweet corn, savory feta and 15698836 cilantro & chili-lime vinaigrette. 15698836 meatballs were also good, but nothing out of 15698836 ordinary.  Had a nice early dinner here. 15698836 patio was very romantic, 15698836 service was prompt and 15698836 food was delicious. We had a half dozen oysters (very good), roasted brussel sprouts (nice texture), uni crudo (uni we overshadowed by 15698836 acid component) and wood grilled prawns (awesome awesome). We also had 15698836 pork belly (solid choice), grill
 ed king oyster mushrooms (meh), bone marrow (very good but tiny portion). We topped off 15698836 meal with 15698836 butterscotch dessert. Which was just wow. Wow. Sweet, but not overly so. 15698836 sea salt added a nice crunch and it's hard to go wrong with a salty sweet combo. I'd go back just for that. Give my name and number to 15698836 friendly lookalike at 15698836 front, was told it was a 45 minute wait and waited. And waited. walked around a bit and saw that this a foodie ghetto, with all sorts of hip and trendy places on all corners. Eventually an hour and a 1/4 later I get 15698836 call that our table is ready. Waiter takes us past a large central, communal table, round in to a great little nook in an area lit by fireflies. I finally find that 15698836 torch on my iphone has a use. Menu is on a printed sheet with 15698836 day's choices. 15698836 wine list has many single choices from 15698836 common to 15698836 wonderfully obscure. Started with 15698836 shishito peppers, wh
 ich are only really 15698836re so you can feel like when ordering it. As good as it could be would be 15698836 best description. Had a superb mushroom pizza which, if I remember correctly, had no cheese on it and was exceptional. Our last two courses were 15698836 pork belly with grits that made me understand why people would order 15698836m, and a perfectly roasted duck confit; not to dry, not to wet. Loved how almost before sitting down, 15698836y mention that 15698836re are no changes to 15698836 items, which is apparently an LA thing to do This place won some James Beard award back in 2009 and is still going strong. If 15698836 Michelin's were still around in LA, this place would be on 15698836ir road map. One of my favorite restaurants in LA! 15698836 place gets very packed on 15698836 weekends, so a reservation is definitely recommended. O15698836rwise you could be waiting for a long time. 15698836 Crispy Duck Leg Confit w/ Poached Pear, Chicories & Walnuts is delicious. 15698
 836 flavor pairing of 15698836 pear and duck is amazing. 15698836 best dessert is 15698836 Butterscotch Pot de Creme. It's 15698836 perfect mix of sweet and salty. It took us a while to get a reservation here. We got a 7:30 reservation for Tuesday. 15698836 place was cute, very dark in 15698836 back and crowded in 15698836 bar area. We had to wait a few minutes for our table to be ready, but not too long considering how crowded it was. 15698836 food was good, it was not 15698836 BEST ever, but it was really good. We got pizza, brussel sprouts and a steak and shared everything. I would recommend for a night out. I guess I was a little underwhelmed considering how long it took us to get reservations and what I had heard about 15698836 place, but it was definitely good food When we arrived our party grew by one to 14, but 15698836y handled 15698836 addition with ease and were seated quickly.  Our server was very friendly and provided a good description of 15698836 menu and several sugg
 estions.  Gjelina doesn't have a full bar and it was our fault for not checking first; 15698836y only serve beer and wine (mostly wine), and I found it quirky that 15698836y have regular Coke but no Diet Coke, which left several in our party starting off on 15698836 wrong foot including my bourbon drinking best bro. If you're looking for a place with incredible pizza, this is 15698836 place to go. Unfortunately, 15698836 service here is sub-par. We sat with water at our table for an hour and a half until our food finally came out (our order was not taken for 15698836 first 30-45 minutes.) 15698836ir bread is delicious, but we had to ask several times for it before it was finally brought out. For pizzas, we ordered squash blossom, four onion, fennel salami, lamb sausage, and mushroom. All of 15698836m were incredible! We each ordered a different dish and 15698836n traded slices (each pizza comes with six fairly large slices.) For a small plate, I suggest trying 15698836 braised pork 
 meatballs. I don't think it's enough food for just one person though, so stick with