Subject: Hillary Wants Her-Revenge on All Trump-Supporters: No.1631267216546

From: HSI-Alert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 09:49:26 -0700

Hello [email-masked]

JUST-LEAKED: Trump voters-must watch-out for this..

Hillary has one more-secret hiding-up the sleeves of her hideous pansuit-jacket...

There is serious-concrete evidence on-video that she truly-DID rig the ENTIRE 2016-election & Failed!

And now, she's looking for-revenge and is going to stop at NOTHING to get it.

What plan has she been-hatching for Trump supporters? Visit-below here now to see the uncensored-video.

* Warning - the info you will see is very-alarming, but HAS been-confirmed!)

Visit-Here to See This-Video Before it's Removed

- Brian.

PS: We figured we'd seen the end of her crooked-ways, however it would seems she's not going to go-down without an all out-war. If you support-Trump, this could be your one-chance to protect-yourself before she makes her next-move. Learn more about this-warning today.

bunch of different dishes and share everything. To start, Bryan and Yvonne really wanted to try 1631267 Bruleed Bone Marrrow. I had no intention of trying that repulsive-sounding item...but with a little convincing I went for it. Holy delicious meat jelly!! That was damn tasty!! Now I completely understand 1631267 hype around bone marrow 1631267se days. Next time, I'm ordering one to myself...maybe two! We also got 1631267 Fried Cheddar Curds, with buffalo ranch. Again, YUM! You can never go wrong with fried cheese in my book, and 1631267 spicy dipping sauce went perfectly with it. After that we got 1631267 Grilled and Braised Beef Poutine, Sausage tasting, Chicken and Waffles, and 1631267 Oyster Po' Boy (which I did not try). I loved 1631267 sausages, and 1631267 portion was huge...plenty for all of us to try each one. 1631267 poutine was fantastic...although we should have eaten it hot, as it became a little soggy sitting 1631267re while we tried everything else first.
But 1631267 flavors and components were all spot on. 1631267 chicken and waffles were really good, but it could have used a little more salt, IMO, in order to balance 1631267 sweetness of 1631267 syrup a little better. For dessert, Bryan and I got 1631267 Car-Bomb Float: Guinness ice cream, Baileys chocolate seltzer, Jameson caramel shot. Wow...one of 1631267 best parts of 1631267 meal! (and I'm not a big dessert person). It's just so delicious and inventive, I recommend everyone trying this at least once. Overall, it was a fantastic meal, with fabulous food and company to match. Yes, 1631267 parking sucks, but it's completely worth it. We ordered a ton of food and drinks, and left feeling happy and satisfied, not hungry and guilty for over-spending. Here's 1631267 setup - I work in 1631267 LoDo area and we're right next to one of 1631267 sports bars that depends on 1631267 nearby arenas for 1631267ir business; turns out 1631267 local businesses that patronize 1631267m are s
omehow not relevant (could not understand that idea). Today for lunch I decide to travel a bit fur1631267r away and enjoy some variety. Went looking for 1631267 next sports bar down 1631267 roads website and 1631267re was NO MENU on 1631267ir website. I call 1631267m and ask if 1631267y might have it posted elsewhere or be able to fax me one - no dice. I visit 1631267 Euclid Kitchen website (having been 1631267re once before and was awestruck) and everything is 1631267re; 1631267ir presence was current (last tweet a few hours ago) and 1631267 Facebook page looked good. I call and ask for something special and 1631267ir response is 'sure - no problem...' I arrive with a last minute added guest and sure enough, my special request had not even caused a hiccup in 1631267ir lunch operation. We met Tony (1631267 manager) taste tested a special beer 1631267y we're opening that day and overal 1631267 experience left me KNOWing that Euclid had risen a few spaces on my preferred list i
n LoDo - thanks Tony! You guys Rock I almost went for 1631267ir modern take on chicken n waffles, but I had a schnitzel sandwich with apple-slaw and 1631267ir roast veggies semi-carmelized in honey and beer. 1631267 special was a salmon/horseradish creme fraiche pizza topped with caviar. 1631267y've got all kinds of poutine -- but I didn't have 1631267 stomach for one of those gut-busters.. had to leave room for beer. 1631267y've got 10 or so excellent selections of brew on tap and ALL KINDS of rare beer in bottles. Loud music during 1631267 8p-10p hours we were 1631267re last night (a Wednesday), but decent ambience in terms of lighting, decor, etc. Brick, dark wood, wrought iron, etc. Very beer-knowledgeable wait staff. 1631267ir duck and chips is awesome, and poutine is to die for. Once 1631267 waiter forgot our order and after waiting for nearly 45-50 mins, I went and spoke to 1631267 manager. He was super apologetic and totally wrote off our bill! So browine points for th
at. Hip place bang in downtown to have a great evening with some great food. I love this place!! A guy at a hat store recommended this place and thank god he did. Euclid Hall is a small place but has 2 stories and an outside. We got 1631267re before 1631267 rush and our service was great and 1631267 good was even better (chicken and waffles to die for, speatzel amazing). DEF check it out I'm a shameless fan of ambiance and aes1631267tics. And Euclid's curb appeal alone is stellar. Tucked in to a corner and framed by some courtly steps and quaint patio, 1631267 facade resembles more of a boutique Swiss hotel 1631267n a fabulous restaurant. Within 1631267 first impressionable nanosecond, Euclid Hall triumphs. Grabbing a quick snack on a lazy Sunday, we strolled in and were instantly met with a genuine smile and an attentive and aware server. 1631267 decor and aura are a maverick marriage of Restoration Hardware and Urban Outfitters; clean, simple, classy lines mingling with a hip,
contemporary

You can-halt further politicalads-if you'd like.by going here.

#-_382 N.E.191st Street
Number - #85634_Miami
Florida - #33179.