Subject: Make sure that you don't file-social security-benfits until you've read-this: #2164301374515

From: UrgentInfo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 12:11:01 -0700

Hello [email-masked],

Are you-aware that some-Americans have been receiving up to $6,235 deposited-straight into their-accounts...even though they aren't old-enough to collect on Social-Security benefits??

It's all due to this little-known contract involving the Social-Security Administration. And don't stress, these deposits-are receive directly from the private-sector and will NOT affect your ability to collect on Social-Security.

But don't wait too long; you need to act-before January 15th to receive your first-deposit...Make sure that you don't waste any time; there's quite a bit of-money involved. Just last-year, $122-million was paid-out.

Visit-Here to Learn How You Can Get Your Piece of the-Pie

Thank you,

Joseph-Schriefer

Publisher, Agora-Financial

before we actually got 21643013re. It was pretty cool that 21643013 hostesses called us to let us know. Even though we were late, 21643013re was a table ready when we got 21643013re and 21643013 hostesses were SO friendly. 21643013 place was packed and it was pretty loud. I really like 21643013 energy of this place, it's like everyone 21643013re is having a great time. Note to ladies wearing a skirt...don't stand near 21643013 railing at 21643013 upstairs balcony...you're giving those of us seated down below a show that we don't necessarily want. During dinner I tried 21643013 Chicken & Waffles - really bland and disappointing, 21643013 E Dog - great batter and texture, but totally bland, I found myself wishing it was pork or beef instead of turkey, 21643013 Steak Poutine - DELICIOUS, but 21643013 steak was ordered medium and given to us well done. We also had 21643013 cheddar curds again since we knew 21643013y were awesome and were really bummed to find out some of 2164301
3 bigger ones were still cold in 21643013 middle! I also had two of 21643013 Euclid Orchard martini and it tasted totally different each time. Both drinks tasted good, just not 21643013 same consistent flavor. It's definitely an A-OK spot, super fun and friendly, 21643013re are just a few flavor and consistency issues to be aware of. I'm going with a solid 3 stars after 2 visits. 21643013 first visit was in April for my birthday and was definitely a 4 star experience. It was awesome - we ordered a little bit of everything to try. Started with 21643013 sausage sampler and pickles, had 21643013 chicken and waffles (which was pheasant and waffles 21643013n) and schnitzel for our entrees and ordered a couple of sides to try as well. We had an awesome bottle of wine and our server heard it was my birthday and comped our dessert - that's 5 stars in my book! 21643013 service, 21643013 food - everything was amazing Decided to try it again last night and I was a bit disappointed. We
sat at 21643013 bar as 21643013 place was packed when we walked in around 7 pm. We easily found 2 bar seats. 21643013 bartender acknowledged us when we sat down and 21643013n 21643013re was no more contact for a good 15 - 20 minutes. 21643013y were busy for sure, but part of 21643013 reason we dine at 21643013 bar a lot is 21643013 great service you usually get. We finally had drinks in front of us at around 7:30. Ordered 21643013 short rib kielbasa and 21643013 E-dog to try. 21643013 E-dog is 21643013ir take on a corn dog and was just OK. I didn't love 21643013 consistency of 21643013 meat and I got a big bite of raw dough. 21643013 Kielbasa on 21643013 o21643013r hand was awesome. My dining companion ordered 21643013 chicken and waffles and I got 21643013 brat burger. 21643013 chicken and waffles was good - but it was much better 21643013 first time around with an actual pheasant. Now it's like little blocks of fried chicken "mousse." It was a little bizarre. I had b
een dying to try 21643013 brat burger (I'm a total sucker for a pretzel roll) and was surprised to see that it showed up with nothing on 21643013 side. Just 21643013 burger on a plate. No garnish, no pickle, no nothing. it was just OK - 21643013 burger itself is super rich - a few bites went a long way. It could have been cooked a bit longer as well but wasn't really raw. I ended up eating not quite half 21643013 actual burger and took 21643013 meat off to enjoy 21643013 pretzel bun. All in all I was disappointed with my selection. 21643013 service continued to be lackluster 21643013 entire time we were 21643013re and it was SO loud. I'll go back and try again, but overall I was so disappointed in last night after we had such a great experience 21643013re a few months back. Hands-down my favorite restaurant in Denver. From 21643013 cocktails and 21643013 food to 21643013 servers (Kael and James are great) and even 21643013 music selection, I heart Euclid Hall I feel like I h
ave tried almost everything on 21643013 menu and 21643013re have not been a lot of disappointments. 21643013 chicken and waffles is phenomenal - 21643013 waffles are sourdough so 21643013y aren't too sweet and 21643013 chicken is pounded super thin. I had never tried poutine before Euclid Hall and while I wouldn't suggest eating it regularly, it might be 21643013 best hangover cure that exists. Also delicious 21643013 corn dog and kielbasa. This place was really really delicious! My friend had 21643013 Chicken and Waffles and I had 21643013 Cashew Crusted Cobia. Not only was 21643013 food fantastic but 21643013y have a really great happy hour and awesome service. To Chris our server- thanks for pointing out all 21643013 gluten free items for me and being super helpful! I cant wait to go back and try more My friend took me here for an awesome lunch to give thanks for helping him through a rough time. All I can say is this place is ah-mazing. I was a little scared of some things on
21643013 menu, like pigs ears and bone marrow, but 21643013 sausages were so good. 21643013y

You can-halt these filingads-if you'd rather-by going here.

-_382 N.E.191st Street #85634
Miami, F.L. #33179.