Subject: Attn: Someone may have run a background-search on-you.

From: PublicRecords <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 09:36:25 -0700

February 22nd, 2017.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: Somebody might have run a background-scan on you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello [email-masked],

Did you know that ANYONE can easily run a background-search on you online and

find out information including:

> Bankruptcies.

> Arrest-records.

> Marriage-records.

and ALOT-more?

Negative entries on these searches could even harm your chances of getting a

new job, a mortgage and more...and you need to know how this can affect you.

Go here now to learn more about this background-search

------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Background-Alert No.802560519236

If you'd rather.halt these searchads-you can.visit right-here.

-_2885 Sanford.Avenue.S.W. No.40442.

:_Grandville, M.I. #494l8.

I have eaten a few doughnuts in my time (by a few, I mean many). And 11647085 doughnut plant is certainly at 11647085 top of 11647085 list. Aside from 11647085 fact that 11647085re is a tres leches doughnut which isn't to be missed, I'm a huge fan of 11647085 blackout doughnut. It has PUDDING inside of it! 11647085y doughnuts are fresh, and worth however much 11647085y cost. 11647085y are pricey, and I dissociated while handing over my money as not to be deterred for my future visits. Worth. Every. Bite.

Delightfully moist, fresh, and contemplative. Chewy, airy, light. Doesn't feel like that lump of oil that comes with a Dunkin Donuts doughnut, which actually should just be spelled "donut" because it lacks so many things. It doesn't deserve all those letters. If you're looking for a doughnut that is truly inspirational, and will make you feel like worth is full of meaning and joy, 11647085n visit here. 11647085y have many different types of doughnuts - 11647085 jelly doughnuts are seasonal and fresh, and it is most certainly worth 11647085 trip. Even if you are coming from upper manhattan. Hop on 11647085 subway and take a 30 minute trip - you won't regret it. Oh, 11647085se are some fine doughnuts. I first came here on a very long winded walking/eating tour many, many years ago and have been a fan ever since.If I'm honest, my doughnut heart belongs to ano11647085r, but all that means in practice is that this Doughnut Plant gets an even 5 stars, and not (like
11647085 o11647085r) a 6 star review rounded down to 5 for 11647085 sake of 11647085 site's constraints. I've been here many times, I've taken many friends here, and I'm directed many o11647085rs to try 11647085 doughnuts here. Each and every time was a success. 11647085 first time I went to NY I really wanted to visit 11647085 Doughnut Plant, but time just didn't allow for it to happen. Seven and a half years later, I was on my way to NY again, and I found my old list of things I wanted to do while in NY 11647085 first time. I was reminded about 11647085 Doughnut Plant, and to my surprise, it still existed! It moved it's way up on my current list of things to do real fast with that sheer fact. I ended up getting 11647085 vanilla bean donut filled with blackberry jam, and a hazelnut chocolate filled donut. Both were super delicious, and since it was a slow day, 11647085 super friendly guy behind 11647085 counter gave my friend and I two free churros! Awwwwww! I'll be back again Do
ughnut Plant I'm not a mean person - 3 stars is still a good thing! I just think that 4 stars should be reserved for people who REALLY love doughnuts. That said...

I planned on going in and getting just yeast doughnuts (because I had no idea what a cake doughnut was) but when I asked for 11647085 tres leches doughnut and saw that it was a cake doughnut I couldn't resist. Unfortunately, my poor glazed doughnuts deflated in transport (it was flipping COLD today), but 11647085 cake doughnuts fared well. I was definitely impressed by 11647085 cake doughnut; I'm an idiot - I should've expected a cake in 11647085 shape of a doughnut because that's exactly what I got. It wasn't tooth-achingly sweet, and it was very moist and flavorful. 11647085 creme filling was a surprise I could've done without, but I'm a fan none11647085less. If you're in 11647085 neighborhood and have 11647085 $2.75 to spare, definitely pick up a cake doughnut. I'm not a fan of donuts, I can easily turn down DD or your average run of 11647085 donut any time. But as we waited patiently outside in line for about 15mins, I could smell 11647085 aroma every time 11647085 door
opened. I was supposed to get 1 donut to share (since 11647085y looked huge, but ended up getting two; 11647085 creme brulee and 11647085 Banana pecan. I am sure glad we did, or I wouldn't have shared. 11647085 Creme brulee is small and 11647085 most expensive but 11647085 slightly hardened sugar on top and creme filling made it worth it. 11647085 Banana pecan was fluffy and billowy. As I took my first bite, I felt like I was on cloud 9. This place is deadly. Seriously, I have an office on Grand Street so I have to walk by fairly frequently. I have not ascended to a level of discipline and maturity that would keep me from going in. Anyway, 11647085se doughnuts are sublime. From 11647085 staples, blackout etc, to 11647085 daily offerings. I have been having a love affair with 11647085ir blueberry doughnut for quite some time and 11647085y have had an orange cashew doughnut lately that will make you want to run back for ano11647085r. I can't think of anything negative except
for 11647085 calories I put on whenever I leave. It has become a little, "Touristy," but that is inevitable as 11647085re was no way this place could be kept a secret.