Subject: Save Your-Memories from Fading-Away Before it's Too-Late.

From: iMemories <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 10:18:13 -0700

iMemories:

Protect Your Valued-Memories

Hello [email-masked],

Do you have boxes of old-keepsakes collecting dust in your-closet or attic? Rediscover these memories that you haven't seen in ages and preserve them for future-generations with iMemories.

iMemories will take all of your old vhs-movies, photos & more and digitize them so that they can be enjoyed again and-again without having to worry about tape-wear or damage.

Isn't it time to bring your-momentos into the digital-age?

Go Here to Convert Your-Memories to DVD Now

If you want.to.quit receive these-memoryads-please go-here.

-_2885 Sanford.Ave.S.W. #4O442.

Grandville-MlCHlGAN-#494l8.

Today, capturing family videos can be done easily and quickly with the phone in our pocket. That hasn’t always been the case. There was a time when wedding videos, family home videos, and school performances were recorded using video cameras and then saved on VHS tapes. Whether you have a stack of VHS tapes that you’ve wanted to digitize, or you found a box of VHS tapes in your parent’s house, you can easily convert those VHS tapes to DVDs. The first VHS tape and recording system was introduced to the world in 1956. The player cost $50,000 and a 90-minute reel of tape cost $300. Before the sticker shock floors you, these were created for professional use. The players and tapes didn’t become readily available for consumers until the late 1970s. While VCRs had about a 20-year reign as the video player/recorder for the home, things changed with the introduction of the DVD in the late 1990s. DVDs could handle higher quality video and more data. They also h
ave a longer shelf life than VHS tapes. With VHS, the quality of the tape can degrade, and you could lose the precious memories stored on it. Not to mention you don’t see too many VCRs in homes today. Convert VHS Tapes to DVD and Do More Since DVD players are readily available in gaming systems, computers, and as standalone players it’s easy to watch a DVD just about anywhere. If you want to watch those family videos stored on VHS, it will just be easier to do if it’s transferred to a DVD. Once the VHS tape is digitized, you can do a lot more with the content. You can add a menu and chapters to the disc so you don’t have to watch the entire video if you don’t want or painlessly wait while you fast forward or rewind through the content. Remember how long that could take on a VCR? If you opt for the analog-to-digital converter method (see the steps below) for digitizing VHS tapes you can do even more because you’re saving the video on your computer
first.

Once the video is in a digital format on your computer, you can use a basic video-editing program that comes standard on your computer to edit it. When you have the video the way you want it, you can upload it to a video cloud service and send the link to friends and family so they can have their own copy of the video – no DVD required. Finally, you can also convert it to other formats with a tool like RealPlayer Premium that comes with 25GB of cloud storage, so you can watch it on a ton more devices. There are three basic ways to convert VHS to DVD: Use an all-in-one DVD and VCR machine; attach the VCR to a DVD recorder; get an analog-to-digital converter to attach the VCR to a computer. Regardless of the method you choose, you’re going to need a VCR. If you don’t have one, ask friends or family if they have one you can borrow. You can also pick up a used model pretty inexpensively at thrift stores, garage sales, or online at sites like eBay. If you prefer
something new, some big box stores still sell combo devices. Before getting started, make sure the VCR is in good working condition. You don’t want to put in a tape containing your favorite family memories just to have the machine chew it up or ruin it. If the VCR’s heads are dirty you’re going to end up with a fuzzy picture. To clean the VCR, you can purchase a cleaning tape, which you insert into the player and it does the work for you. Conversely, you can also clean the VCR yourself using a Q-tip, blank sheet of paper, and rubbing (isopropyl) alcohol. You’ll need to unplug the player and remove the top of the VCR to clean it. Once you’ve selected a method for transferring your old family VHS tapes to DVD you’ll want to play the tape in the VCR. There’s no telling what time has done to the tape, and it’s best to make sure the video is in good shape before getting started. It is a time-consuming process, since you have to play the ent
ire tape to record it. There’s no way around it. If you have a 90-minute VHS tape, it’s going to take at least that long to convert it to DVD. When picking DVD recording media you can choose between DVD-R and DVD-RW. With DVD-R, you can only record once, with DVD-RW you can record multiple times to one disc. These are memories that you want to keep, so you’re probably better off recording to DVD-R. Since VHS tapes don’t support high-quality video (aka HD), there’s no need to record to Blu-ray discs. They can be expensive, and they are for HD video. This method is for recording family videos, not copyrighted material such as movies. Convert VHS Tapes to DVD with a Combo Player This is probably the most direct method of the three options, but you’ll need a combo VCR/DVD player to do it. Here’s how it works: 1. Power Up Hook up the VCR/DVD combo player to your TV and turn it on. Make sure the VCR’s heads are clean before starting the reco
rding process. 2. Insert the VHS tape into the VCR deck Play the video and make sure the quality is good. Rewind the tape to the beginning. If you don’t want to record the entire video, this is a good time to use the fast-forward and rewind features to set the video to the place where you want it to start recording.