Subject: Alert: Your $50-Macy's Reward-Points Will Soon-Expire! Claim-Now.

From: MacysPoints <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 10:21:26 -0700

Dear [email-masked]

The reason that we have reached-out to you today via this bonus-alert is so we could make you aware that you have $50-in Macy's Points which are going to expire-within the next 48-hours if you do not claim-them.

All that you have to do is follow the link-below here and fill-out a few short-questions about your-Macy's shopping-experience.

Go Here Now & Get Your Macy's Rewards

If you'd rather not-receive future bonusads-you can go.here.

*-2885 Sanford.Avenue.S.W.#40442.Grandville.

-_MlCHlGAN - ZIPCODE: #49418.

In 1902, the operation moved uptown to the nine-story Herald Square flagship building at 34th Street and Broadway. It had 33 elevators and four wooden escalators—the first to be used in any American store. These original escalators can still be seen today in the Herald Square store. In 1924, Macy’s employees started the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade (originally called the “Macy’s Christmas Parade”), which featured live animals from the Central Park Zoo and drew a crowd of 10,000 people. That same year, with the store’s 7th Avenue expansion completed, Macy’s Herald Square became “the World’s Largest Store.” It is presently undergoing an additional renovation, which will expand the flagship to 1.1 million square feet (335,280 meters) of retail space. Another significant milestone that the company achieved in 1976 is enjoyed by millions today: Macy’s launched the annual “Macy’s Fireworks Specta
cular,” now the largest fireworks spectacle in the country and a nationally televised 4th of July tradition.

Over the years, R.H. Macy & Co. went public, opened regional stores, took over competing retail outlets and, in 1994, was itself acquired by Federated Department Stores, which had operated hundreds of stores across 37 states and, with this purchase, became the largest department store retailer in America. The online Macy’s—macys.com—was launched in 1997, significantly broadening the company’s reach. In 2007, Federated Department Stores changed its corporate name to Macy’s, Inc. and now has over 800 stores across the United States.

The company is continuing to launch new retailing initiatives and services to cater to its customers, including Same-Day Delivery in eight markets, Buy Online Pickup in Store nationally and Apple Pay mobile payment. Remarkably, R.H. Macy’s dogged pursuit of his bold vision and triumph over his early business obstacles led to a world-renowned brand that sells an enormous range of products, raises significant funds for charity and reinforces cherished traditions through spectacular events. A perfect family outing, the Christmas Light Show and Wanamaker Organ Concert at Macy’s is a Philadelphia holiday tradition that dates back more than half a century.

Come to the famous Center City store — housed in the historic Wanamaker Building — to watch snowflakes, ballerinas and reindeer float beyond the four-story-high velvet curtain of the Grand Court atrium.

During the light show, more than 100,000 bright, energy-efficient LED lights combine to create fantastic holiday images. For shows starting at noon, the finale of the light show is accompanied live by festive music from the world-renowned Wanamaker Grand Organ. This year’s schedule is yet to be released, but shows typically occur daily, Thanksgiving through December 31, at 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. Macy’s is closed on Christmas Day.

Insider Tip: The Macy’s Magic Christmas Tree seen during the show is made up of approximately 34,500 LED lights in six different colors.

Holiday Windows

Macy’s has been wowing crowds with their elaborate holiday window displays and celebrations since the early 1870s. The first store to feature holiday windows in the spirit of the holiday season, Macy’s continues this joyful tradition to this day.

Dickens Village A Philadelphia tradition for more than 20 years, the third floor of Macy’s is transformed into “Dickens Village” for the holiday season. The 6,000-square-foot Village on the 3rd floor of Macy’s Center City brings Charles Dickens’ classic A Christmas Carol to life with more than 100 fully animated figures reenacting 26 of the story’s most memorable moments. The Village is open daily, excluding Christmas.