Subject: Protect Your Home and Family with a Free ADT Monitored System + Free Visa Gift Card

From: "ADT Premier Partner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 12:18:07 -0500

Click Here to Claim Your Gift

Claim Your Gift Card

*Equipment shown may require additional fees. $100 Visa Gift Card fulfilled by Protect Your Home through third-party provider, Mpell, upon
installation of a security system. Shipping and Handling Fee applies. $99 Customer Installation Charge. 36-Month Monitoring Agreement required at
$27.99 per month ($1,007.64). 24-Month Monitoring Agreement required at $27.99 per month ($671.76) for California. Form of payment must be by credit
card or electronic charge to your checking or savings account. Offer applies to homeowners only. Local permit fees may be required. Satisfactory
credit history required. Certain packages require approved landline phone. Termination Fee applies. Certain restrictions may apply. Offer valid for
new ADT Authorized Premier Provider customers only and not on purchases from ADT LLC. Other rate plans available. Cannot be combined with any other
offer. The $27.99 Offer does not include Quality Service Plan (QSP). Quality Service Plan (QSP) is ADT’s Extended Limited Warranty.

Licenses: AL-17-1104, AK-35221, AZ-ROC217517, AR-2008-0014, CA-ACO6320, CT-ELC.0193944-L5, DE-07-212, FL-EC13003427, DC-602513000006, GA-LVA205395,
HI-CT30946, ID-ELE-SC-39312, IL-127.001042, IN-City of Indianapolis: LAC-000156, IA-AC-0036, KY-City of Louisville: 483, LA-F1082, LA-F1914, LA-F1915,
ME-LM50017382, MD-107-1626, MA-1355C, MI-3601205773, MN-TS01807, MS-15007958, MO-City of St. Louis: CC354, St. Louis County: 79853, MT-247, NE-14451,
NV-68518, City of Las Vegas: 3000002944, NJ-34BF00021800, NM-353366, NY-Licensed by the N.Y.S. Dept. of State UID#12000317691, #12000286451,
NC-1622-CSA, OH-53891446, City of Cincinnati: AC86, OK-1048, OR-170997, Pennsylvania Home Improvement Contractor Registration Number: PA22999,
RI-3582, SC-BAC5630, SD-1025-7001-ET, TN-C1520, TX-B13734, ACR-3492, UT-6422596-6501, VT-ES-2382, VA-115120, WA-602588694/PROTEYH934RS, WV-042433,
WI-City of Milwaukee: PAS-0002790, WY-LV-G-21499.

DEFENDERS

3750 Priority Way South Drive, Suite 200

Indianapolis, IN 46240, USA

©2016 DEFENDERS

To opt-out, click here.