Subject: Slash Electric Bills up to 87% - NOT Solar Panels

From: Liberty generator <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 01:48:28 -0400

View in browser

Report Abuse

Liberty Device Slashing Electric Bills up to 87%.."

Blows Away Solar Panels! Check It Out Here.

My name is Dr. David Ranko and in this short and controversial
video I will reveal the tragic betrayal story of Liberty generator
 and how
he was stabbed in the back by the financial institutions for trying to
bankrupt the monopolistic Big Energy companies... I will reveal for
the first time the video demonstration of how Tesla s patented
free power device can help you slash your electric bill almost
overnight...and, if you stick around until the end of this short
presentation, that the power companies are doing everything
they can to remove from the Internet, I will reveal how you, like
the other 102,244 customers, with the aid of a very simple device,
can save up to 87% or more on your power bill every month...

Read More Here(...And Share With EVERYONE...)