Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] next get-together

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 18:19:52 -0400

I also had fun seeing folks and having a relaxed chance to chat.
Rich, thanks for organizing it!

It would be good to think about what to do next and when.

I have a couple ideas and am sure others have thoughts as well.
Let's talk about what sounds good.

a) Option 1:  Meet at the Alewife Bertucci's (or someplace else nearby)
for a lunch.

b) Option 2:  In Westford at Juniper: Have an hour or so of 10-time tech
talks
    - on a topic of interest for increasing cross-knowledge or on a
interesting
    problem/use-case  and then go to Kimball's Farm for ice cream &
mini-golf,
    for those interested.

For dates, I'm thinking about sometime in either June 28-30 or July 6 or 7.

We could do both or either or something else that sounds
useful/interesting/fun
to others.

I think we are in the brainstorming and trying stuff and having anyone
organize
what sounds good.

Please let me know if either of these options appeal to you and if so, if
you have
a strong preference for date or time.

Thanks,
Alia

---

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 14:30:17 -0400

> a) Option 1:  Meet at the Alewife Bertucci's (or someplace else nearby)

For a first go, this seems to be the simplest idea.  Alewife is almost
unique in being easily accessible by both T and auto.

Dale