Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] Social gathering in the city

From: Kyle Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 16:34:51 -0500

Forking the conversation a bit: are there any folks who would like to meet
up in the evening somewhere in Cambridge/Somerville/Boston? I'd love to get
to know my fellow Boston IETFers better—something I think is best done over
beers—but I don't drive to work and anyway getting away in the middle of
the work day is difficult because of meetings, and not conducive to beers
because work.

Going this divergent route because I don't know if we're going to find a
single time/place that is doable by everyone.

Kyle

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 18:06:30 -0500

FWIW if I do come in to Boston to eat I'm just as happy to meet
somewhere central (Kendall Square, for example).   Not into beer, but
can eat for example at CBC.

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 4:34 PM, Kyle Rose <[email-masked]> wrote:
> beers—but I don't drive to work and anyway getting away in the middle of the
> work day is difficult because of meetings, and not conducive to beers
> because work.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-hub-boston mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-hub-boston
>