Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-atlas-community-hubs-00.txt

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 12:51:54 -0500

After various conversations, it became clear that it'd be useful to write
down some thoughts about the idea of IETF Community Hubs and what we've
been experimenting with in Boston.

I'd welcome vigorous discussion.

Thanks,
Alia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 12:49 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-atlas-community-hubs-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : IETF Community Hubs
        Author          : Alia Atlas
        Filename        : draft-atlas-community-hubs-00.txt
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2017-02-16

Abstract:
   IETF Community Hubs are geographically-focused groups that facilitate
   participation in IETF activities.  An IETF Community Hub may have
   different focuses, depending upon the interests of those
   participating, such as cross-area learning, outreach, mentoring,
   problem refinement, implementation and interop testing, and social.
   An IETF Community Hub's focuses and the energy of its coordinators
   will determine what types of activities are organized.  Sample
   activities may include sessions of technical talks, social get-
   togethers, remote hubs during some IETF WG meetings, hackathons, etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atlas-community-hubs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atlas-community-hubs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 18:22:01 +0000 (UTC)

We need a landing page for the hub. Right now the only thing I can direct folk to is the mailing list signup
I would like to forward the link to the cabforum and casc lists both of which have a lot of people who worked on pkix or tls in IETF 

Get Outlook for iOS

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 9:52 AM -0800, "Alia Atlas" <[email-masked]> wrote:

After various conversations, it became clear that it'd be useful to write down some thoughts about the idea of IETF Community Hubs and what we've been experimenting with in Boston.
I'd welcome vigorous discussion.
Thanks,Alia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 12:49 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-atlas-community-hubs-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Author          : Alia Atlas

        Pages           : 9

        Date            : 2017-02-16

Abstract:

[email-masked]

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 13:30:25 -0500

Agreed - to do that on an IETF wiki, there are some details to do & IESG
agreement to get.
That's my next task - but it will probably be 2-3 weeks before that can be
ready.

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 1:22 PM, Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]
> wrote:

> I would like to forward the link to the cabforum and casc lists both of
> which have a lot of people who worked on pkix or tls in IETF
>
> Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
>
>
>
>
>> Internet-Draft
>> <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announceInternet-Draft>
>> directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html