Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] IETF 98 events

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:39:54 -0400

The IETF 98 schedule is out:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/98/agenda.html

What are the remote viewing arrangements going to be?

And do we want to have a Community Hub social event?  At the least, I
think we should set up a lunch or dinner.

Dale

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:18:37 -0400

> think we should set up a lunch or dinner.

Since this meeting is in Chicago it will only be one hour off of our 
local time. I'll be remotely attending those sessions that seem relevant 
to me. I suspect that of the people who have been regularly attending 
our hub meetings you will be the only other person interested in the 
same sessions that I am. Given that, I would find it more practical to 
attend from home.

Maybe it would make sense to get together *after* the meeting is over 
and rehash any notable stuff that happened.

	Thanks,
	Paul