Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] Social on Wednesday

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 20:01:58 -0400

As Paul has mentioned, Meadhall is pretty loud.  Do people who spend
more time in Kendall Square know of a more congenial space?  About the
only other place I know of is Cambridge Brewing Company ... which is
quieter, as far as I know, and also had the advantage of a wide
selection of beers.

Dale

---

From: David Oran <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 20:27:55 -0400

There's also State Park, and of course Area 4, but both of those would need a reservation and hence an approximate count in advance.

___________________________
iDevice - please excuse typos.

> On Apr 15, 2017, at 8:01 PM, Dale R. Worley <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-hub-boston mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-hub-boston

---

From: Dean Bogdanovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 22:28:30 -0400

I'm in favor of CBC. Always easy and good selection of beers plus tower option 

> On Apr 15, 2017, at 20:01, Dale R. Worley <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Justin Richer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 21:18:49 -0400

I'm fine with Medhall honestly -- last time our group was split up into 
several smaller tables anyway, and I would anticipate the same thing 
happening here.

  -- Justin