Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] doodle poll for next IETF Boston Community tech talks (May)

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 16:38:09 -0400

I've created a poll with various options for when and where we should hold
the next Technical Talks meeting.  I've included a few options to give some
information and metrics on who is responding; this will help us better
understand what our potential group members are.

We are asking, again, for folks interested in doing a tech talk.  I do
prioritize folks looking for input or advice on new work, particularly if
they could use a bit of advice for navigating the IETF process.   Given
this and additional discussions around policy relating to local groups, I
do expect that we will be showing the usual IETF Note Well to apply to the
Technical Talks session and have the equivalent of bluesheets.

http://doodle.com/poll/3whpbca6aehqyzx5

If possible, I'd prefer to get the date, time & location for the next one
nailed down very soon - since I think that should help with getting the
word out about these.   I've been sending the meeting information out via
social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook); Dale Worley has kindly set up a
list to notify (unsubscribe easy) internet-draft authors with locations in
the Boston area.  We are still working on how to get the word out to groups
that may be interested.  Your suggestions and help are greatly appreciated!

I look forward to seeing you at our next meeting.

Regards,
Alia