Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] Oct Boston-Local meeting

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 16:53:06 -0400

Thanks to those who filled out the poll.

I have 3-4 volunteers for talks in Oct.  I'll confirm separately.

The date is going to be Oct 17 from 5-7pm.

We are trying to have it at The Burren in Davis Square - so that
folks can get drinks and food during/after the technical presentations.
Kathleen is in the midst of confirming this.

However, they do not have a projector.  Does anyone have a projector
that they could commit to bringing?

The other meetings will be:
   Jan 16  5-7pm   (tentatively 128 Technologies in Burlington - need to
confirm)
   May 8   5-7pm   Akamai

I will put together a wiki page with the information so that it can be
publicized.
I really hope that you all can come.  We got fairly limited participation
on the poll.

Thanks!
Alia