Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] Meeting TODAY 5pm - 7pm at The Burren in Davis Square, Somerville

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:45:00 -0400

The IETF Boston Local Community is having our technical talks meeting
TODAY, Oct 17, from 5pm - 7pm at the back room in
 ​The Burren <https://www.burren.com/>, 247 Elm Street, Somerville, MA.
Come, learn, discuss and catch up with refreshments available for purchase.

We have 3 talks scheduled that cover some of the range of the IETF:

*Continuous Verification for Cryptographic Protocol Development* by Andres
Molina-Markham
*An Introduction to i18n (internationalization)* by John Klensin
*Discussion on Network Automation and Intent-Based Networking* by Dean
Bogdanovic (45 mins)

and some insightful humor on a previous topic:
*An Outrageous Opinion on Information-Centric Networking (ICN)* from the
ICN Conference courtesy of Dave Oran

​Please RSVP <https://goo.gl/forms/V5bRwqyZVCSKfzMi1> here if possible, so
the restaurant knows what to expect.

I look forward to seeing you there!
Alia