Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] Oct 17 5pm -7pm IETF Boston Local Community at the Burren in Davis Square

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 22:14:42 -0400

The next IETF Boston Local Community meeting will be at the Burren in Davis
Square.

Please RSVP at https://goo.gl/forms/V5bRwqyZVCSKfzMi1 and tell all your
colleagues!

There are three talks - as can be seen at
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/edu/wiki/BostonLocal.
They are:

   - *Continuous Verification for Cryptographic Protocol Development* by
   Andres Molina-Markham
   - *An Introduction to i18n* by John Klensin
   - *Discussion on Network Automation and Intent-Based Networking* by Dean
   Bogdanovic

We also have some light humor, courtesy of Dave Oran
*An Outrageous Opinion on Information-Centric Networking (ICN)* from the
ICN Conference (5 min)

The Burren will serve food and drink during or after the technical talks.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Regards,
Alia

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 22:47:51 -0400

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 10:14 PM, Alia Atlas <[email-masked]> wrote:

> There are three talks - as can be seen at https://trac.ietf.org/trac/
> edu/wiki/BostonLocal.
> They are:
>
>    - *Discussion on Network Automation and Intent-Based Networking* by
>    Dean Bogdanovic
>

Just a quick clarification that there is no sponsor for the food & drink.
You'll need to pay for what you
order.

We want to see how the combination of drink/food availability with the
talks works.

Regards,
Alia