Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] Meeting SOON: June 12 5-7pm at Volta Networks (Central Square)

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 09:58:27 -0400

Our next IETF Boston Local Community meeting is next Tuesday, June 12 5-7pm.
Many folks do go out for an informal dinner afterwards - to continue
conversations, catch up, and get to know each other better.

PLEASE do send out information on your social media or relevant mailing
lists and try to come.  I'd like to see us doing a better job of outreach
to folks who haven't come or are fairly new to IETF.

Please RSVP at:  https://goo.gl/forms/Vb0yC5ItzwdK4odJ3

We are hosted by Dean Bogdanovic at Volta Networks.  I believe that he is
generously sponsoring beer.

We are meeting at:
The Engine, 501 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge
All the details for the meeting are on the wiki at:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/edu/wiki/BostonLocal#June2018Mtg

The agenda is:
*Discussion on Network Automation and Intent-Based Networking* by Dean
Bogdanovic (45 minutes)
*Writing internet-drafts in markdown* by Dan York  (20 minutes)
*Routing Around DMARC censorship* by John Leslie  (40 minutes)

As always, these will have a shorter presentation part and lots of
discussion.

I look forward to seeing you there!