Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] Planning for next get-together?

From: "David R. Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 16:41:30 -0500

Do we have confirmed date/location for our January meeting?

I had offered to give a talk on Quality of Service for ICN and it would 
be helpful to know when I have to get moving on putting the materials 
together.

Thanks all.

DaveO

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 17:23:41 -0500

I've just put together an Introduction to DetNet (see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/detnet/about/ ) for the IEEE Communications
Society Boston Chapter meeting. That might be a good companion piece for
Dave's talk.

Cheers,
Andy

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 4:41 PM David R. Oran <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-hub-boston mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-hub-boston
>

---

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 21:34:26 -0500

> Do we have confirmed date/location for our January meeting?

Back in December, I tried to drum up interest in a January meeting, but
got no feedback beyond David's talk.  So nobody has organized anything.
But if we can get a couple more talks, we would be in a good position
for a February meeting.

Dale

---

From: "David R. Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 09:07:25 -0500

> But if we can get a couple more talks, we would be in a good position
I can do most dates in early February, but am leaving town on the 14th 
for the rest of the month.

DaveO

---

From: Kerry Lynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 07:47:32 -0500

> for the rest of the month.
Let's just set a time and place and have faith that the talks will appear.
Early Feb is fine, but still time for late Jan?

Kerry

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 10:50:49 -0500

As I said earlier, I have a talk on DetNet in the can ready to go. I gave
it last night for the IEEE Communications Society.

Cheers,
Andy