Subject: [Ietf-languages] OT: This is not a support request

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 09:04:52 -0700

Is anyone else getting these silly "support ticket" messages every time
they post to the list?
 
I sincerely hope a representative will *not* be contacting me shortly.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, CO, US | ewellic.org

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [#3527664] Re: [Ietf-languages] Swaziland becomes Eswatini
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, July 19, 2018 9:48 am
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WestHost Support Department. This message
has been automatically generated in response to your e-mail regarding:
"Re: [Ietf-languages] Swaziland becomes Eswatini". Your request has been
assigned a ticket number of [westhost.com #3527664]. A representative
will be contacting you shortly.

Please include this text: [westhost.com #3527664] in any future e-mails
about this issue. You can also provide additional information on your
request by simply replying to this message.

WestHost Forums
-------------------------------------------
While waiting for a response on your ticket, please take a look through
our knowledge base at
http://kb.westhost.com/. We are continually improving it with a variety
of walkthroughs and common resolutions!

Although not an official support method, our WestHost Forums
(http://forums.westhost.com/) remain a great resource for getting help
from other WestHost clients. The Forums also provide a great medium for
discussion on web hosting.

We appreciate your patience while we respond to your e-mail ticket.
Thank you for choosing WestHost.

Best regards,

WestHost Support Department

When you expect more from your Web host
http://www.westhost.com/

---

From: Hugh Paterson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 12:43:49 -0700

yes. I got one too.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 9:04 AM, Doug Ewell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-languages mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages
>

-- 
*Hugh Paterson III *Innovation Analyst
*Innovation Development & Experimentation*, *SIL International*

*Web*: Contact & CV <http://hughandbecky.us/Hugh-CV/>
*Video chat: *Appear in <https://appear.in/Hugh's-cafe>
*Skype*: misionpilot
*Time Zone*: UTC-7/8 <https://time.is/Eugene>
*Collaborative Note Pad*: Spline <http://pad.spline.de/>

---

From: Philip Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 10:49:32 +0200

> Is anyone else getting these silly "support ticket" messages every time

Yes; I got one, too.

I'm guessing someone subscribed their ticket system to the list in the
hopes that they would not miss any notifications of new tzdb releases
-- but did not think to disable the auto-responses back to the
senders.

Cheers,
Philip