Subject: [Ietf-message-headers] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-header-im-00.txt]

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 08:42:26 -0700

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 22:00:02 -0500
Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-header-im-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : The IM-ID Header Field
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-header-im-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2007-11-05

This document defines a header field that enables the author of an
email message to include an Instant Messaging (IM) URI in the message
header block for the purpose of associating the author with an
instant messaging address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-header-im-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Ietf-message-headers mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-message-headers