Subject: [Ietf-message-headers] First part of LC for draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized summary

From: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 08:12:29 +0200

Hello all,

This message summarizes the first part of Last Call for 
draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized.

The LC for this draft was requested on 11 December, and it entered it on 
13 December. The LC period of 1 month has been appointed for this 
document. The LC discussions occurred on httpbis WG mailing list and 
IETF Discussion. Taking these discussions into consideration, 2 new 
versions of the draft has been uploaded during the first part of LC.

The -09 one added the digitalized 'Model of Work' section that described 
the usage and behavior if senders, receivers of and middle-boxes 
transferring messages with 'H-N-R' header field. Also some typographical 
errors were corrected.

The -10 version reflected almost all major LC comments. Among other:

    * replaced 'header' with 'header field' in all instances;
    * elaboration of model of work;
    * other typographical errors.

The diffs of initial version -08 to -10 are available here:

https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-10&difftype=--html&submit=Go!&url2=draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-08

LC will last for 2 weeks more. I'll submit the updated version of the 
draft near the 10 December and inform you. Any suggestions are still 
welcome.

Happy New Year to everybody!

All the best,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev

P.S. Apologizing if you receive multiple copies of the message. Mykyta.