Subject: [Ietf-message-headers] Provisional headers: CFBL-Address & CFBL-Feedback-ID

From: Jan-Philipp Benecke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 15:06:17 +0100

Hi!

The recently developed internet draft "Complaint Feedback Loop Address
Header" defines two new message header fields.
The draft can be found @
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-benecke-cfbl-address-header/.
Please review and let me know if there are any objections to adding them
as a provisional header.
This draft has been introduced also on <dispatch> and <ietf-smtp>.

----
Header field name: CFBL-Address
Applicable protocol: mail
Status: provisional
Author/Change controller: Jan-Philipp Benecke <[email-masked]>
Specification document:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-benecke-cfbl-address-header/
    Section 8.1
----

----
Header field name: CFBL-Feedback-ID
Applicable protocol: mail
Status: provisional
Author/Change controller: Jan-Philipp Benecke <[email-masked]>
Specification document:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-benecke-cfbl-address-header/
    Section 8.2
------

Best,
Jan-Philipp