Subject: Atlanta Meeting

From: avri doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:13:53 +0100

In Yokohama, I announced that I hoped that would be the last
meeting for the WG.  However, we have not yet finished the
work, so we will be meeting in Atlanta.

A revision of  2727bis will be coming out shortly.  This
will be the primary focus of the meeting agenda.  If anyone has
another agenda item, please let me know.

I will be sending out 2 emails shortly.

-The first includes the list of issues the WG originally agreed
on.  I have added a brief discussion under each item of its
resolution status.

-The second includes a discussion of issues concerning the
handling a late year mid-term vacancy.

Finally the meeting is scheduled for multicast.  At this IETF
an experiment is being carried on in using Jabber chat to
allowing participation in the meeting by those not in attendance.
In order to participate in the experiment, a scribe is needed
to monitor the chat session.  At this point I am looking for a
volunteer for this role.  So, if anyone is interested, please get
in touch.

thanks
a.

-- 
Avri Doria
http://www.sm.luth.se/~avri/