Subject: Re: [ietf-nomcom] past nomcom chair starting next process

From: [email-masked] (Scott O. Bradner)
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:45:17 -0500 (EST)

seems to me that a simpler solution is for the IETF Secretariat 
to post that information (what seats are to be decided) whenever
it would be a good idea to do so - this is known information 

one special case is where the IESG decides to add or subtract 
a area - biut the Secretariat can find that out from the IESG
just as well as the nomcom chair can

Scott

---

From: James M Galvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:52:51 -0500

-- On February 20, 2009 12:45:17 PM -0500 "Scott O. Bradner" 
<[email-masked]> wrote regarding Re: [ietf-nomcom] past nomcom chair 
starting next process --

> just as well as the nomcom chair can

I don't believe this is a complete solution but I like this suggested 
change nonetheless.

Jim