Subject: [ietf-nomcom] IPR disclosure - draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-03

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 12:53:32 -0700

Hi Barry,

As you are the document editor for 
draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-03, can you confirm that any and all 
appropriate IPR disclosures required for full conformance with the 
provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have already been filed?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 20:12:28 -0400

Ah... I hadn't noticed that SM copied this list on this message.  To
close the loop:

> As you are the document editor for draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-03, can
> you confirm that any and all appropriate IPR disclosures required for full
> conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have already been
> filed?

Confirmed.

Barry