Subject: [ietf-privacy] ITU-T Privacy & IdM Terminology

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:33:58 +0200

Hi all, 

I also had a discussion with Igor on the Oauth mailing list last year
regarding the terminology document. He pointed me to some work currently
ongoing in the ITU-T on terminology. 

The mailing list thread can be found here: 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg04170.html

As you can see in the mailing list thread Igor pointed me to the
following documents:

Recommendation X.1252 (IdM terms) and Y 2720 (NGN identity management
framework)
http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/publications/Pages/recs.aspx. 

Tony mentioned ongoing ISO work in the area of terminology as well. 

The original version of the privacy terminology document that Marit and
Andreas compiled actually discuss the relationship of the terms to ISO
work. See http://dud.inf.tu-dresden.de/Anon_Terminology.shtml

Ciao
Hannes