Subject: [ietf-privacy] Fwd: [apps-discuss] WGLC: draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-02.txt

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 09:49:00 +0100

FYI. This draft has http proxies pass information about
clients upstream that would otherwise not be visible,
e.g. IP address. I'd love to see a review from this
group. If you do review it, please send to apps-discuss.

Thanks,
S.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [apps-discuss] WGLC: draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-02.txt
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 19:26:50 +0100
From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear WG participants,
I would like to initiate WG Last Call on
draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-02.txt ("Forwarded HTTP Extension").
Please send your reviews, as well as expressions of support regarding
document readiness for IESG (or not) either to the mailing list, or
directly to WG chairs (Murray Kucherawy <[email-masked]> and myself).
Comments like "I've read the document and it is Ok to publish" or "I've
read the document and it has the following issues" are useful and would
be gratefully accepted by chairs.

The WGLC will end on Friday, May 18th.

Thank you,
Alexey as an APPSAWG co-chair.

_______________________________________________
apps-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss