Subject: [ietf-runners] running from the Hilton Thursday and Friday

From: James M Galvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 14:27:31 -0500

Michael has said he won't be headed out this Thursday or Friday.  I 
will be down at the Hilton front door at 6am both days if there are 
others who want to join.

Jim

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 14:38:58 -0500

I will try and join you tomorrow. I confess to having dressed up this
morning and was actually on my way to the hilton, when I saw rain and
became a wimp...

Thomas

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 07:38:00 -0500

> will be down at the Hilton front door at 6am both days if there are 

Maybe I should have piped up. I was there at 6AM, but didn't see
anyone. Did 2 solo loops around olympic part though!

Thomas

---

From: James M Galvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 14:37:01 -0500

My apologies.  I use my mobile as an alarm and unfortunately it died 
last night.  Literally.  It's completely dead right now.  So no alarm 
and I slept in.

I will be up tomorrow though.  I'll just use the alarm clock in my 
room.  :-)

Jim

-- On November 8, 2012 7:38:00 AM -0500 Thomas Narten 
<[email-masked]> wrote regarding Re: [ietf-runners] running from the 
Hilton Thursday and Friday --

---

From: Gregorio Manzano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 16:48:45 -0500

Hello people.

Michael: was a pleasure to runned yesterday with u, Jams and the other  
pal. Hope u get better soon.

Was impossible for me to wake up today before 6AM, so I runned after  
630. Think tomorrow I gonna sleep more, If I wake uo early I´ll give  
an advice for running.

Bes regards,
Gregorio

El 08/11/2012, a las 02:37 p.m., James M Galvin escribió:

> last night.  Literally.  It's completely dead right now.  So no  
> alarm and I slept in.
>
> -- On November 8, 2012 7:38:00 AM -0500 Thomas Narten <[email-masked] 
> > wrote regarding Re: [ietf-runners] running from the Hilton  
> Thursday and Friday --
>
> _______________________________________________
> ietf-runners mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-runners

Gregorio Manzano R.
Jefe de Redes y Telecomunicaciones
Dirección de Operaciones y Red Académica
Centro Nacional de Innovación Tecnológica
Teléfono: 0212 555.8290
http://www.cenit.gob.ve

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 21:23:34 -0500

I gotta pack, and get myself to nomcom breakfast and MIF, so no running
for me.

-- 
Michael Richardson
-on the road-