Subject: [ietf-runners] 10-ish km run Thursday morning

From: Sean Gillies <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 10:57:13 +0200

Dear runners,

Tomorrow at 6:30am I'm going to leave the hotel and run across the river
and Letná Park and try to get to a bridge over the Vitava near the Zoo.
Easy pace and allotting time for route-finding, about 75 minutes. Anybody
want to join me?

-- 
Sean Gillies

---

From: Wendy Seltzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 07:51:09 -0400

> Easy pace and allotting time for route-finding, about 75 minutes. Anybody

Sure! I ran up to the park this morning, and the views back down to the
river are gorgeous. Meet in the Hilton lobby?

--Wendy

-- 
Wendy Seltzer -- [email-masked] +1.617.715.4883 (office)
Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)

---

From: Sean Gillies <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 15:11:04 +0200

> river are gorgeous. Meet in the Hilton lobby?

Great, Wendy! I recall seeing a small table near the revolving door on
level L with some running information. Let's meet between there and the
door. The more, the merrier, everybody! Královská Park looks like a
beautiful spot and there are definitely great views from Letná.

-- 
Sean Gillies

---

From: Dan York <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:23:52 +0000

Sean,

On Jul 22, 2015, at 3:11 PM, Sean Gillies <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Great, Wendy! I recall seeing a small table near the revolving door on level L with some running information. Let's meet between there and the door. The more, the merrier, everybody! Královská Park looks like a beautiful spot and there are definitely great views from Letná.

That sounds like an awesome run... and I hope more people do join.   Unfortunately I have a breakfast meeting at 7:30am and so I'd like to be back to the hotel by 7:00am.

If anyone wants to run a bit earlier at 6:00, I'm thinking I may go then, run down to the Charles Bridge, go up toward the cathedral and then turn around when I hit about the 30 minute mark with the goal to be back around 7am.

Dan

---

From: Mike Broome <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 22:16:06 +0200

>beautiful spot and there are definitely great views from Letná.

Sounds like fun. I'm planning to meet you for the run, too. See you by the lobby door at 6:30!

Mike
-- 
Typed with thumbs on my Android phone. Please excuse any typos.