Subject: [ietf-runners] Running in Buenos Aires

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 03:46:02 +0100

Hi all,

I thought it might be useful to start the preparation of a running trip
in Buenos Aires already now.

Does anyone know whether there are some interesting running
opportunities or whether there is someone we could be speaking with?

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 04:25:49 +0000

I added Raul Echeberria in case he's not already on the ietf-runners list. I suspect Raul will have some suggestions. The venue in in Puerto Madero, so I recall good running along the waterfront area there. Nearby also is an ecological reserve (http://www.buenosaires.gob.ar/espaciopublico/mantenimiento/espaciosverdes/reservaecologica).

See also:
http://www.vamospanish.com/top-5-tips-on-running-in-buenos-aires/
http://www.argentinaindependent.com/top-5/top-5-jogging-routes/

- Jason

On 11/5/15, 11:46 AM, "ietf-runners on behalf of Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hi all,

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 06:39:53 +0100

Thanks Jason.

I was also pointed to the following website, which contains great trail
runs:
http://www.wikiloc.com/trails/trail-running/argentina?lfr=25&lto=50&uom=mi

This is my favorite so far:
http://www.wikiloc.com/wikiloc/view.do?id=8714986

The problem is that none of the listed trail runs are actually anywhere
near Buenos Aires.

Ciao
Hannes

On 11/05/2015 05:25 AM, Livingood, Jason wrote:
> I added Raul Echeberria in case he’s not already on the ietf-runners
> list. I suspect Raul will have some suggestions. The venue in in Puerto
> Madero, so I recall good running along the waterfront area there. Nearby
> also is an ecological reserve
> (http://www.buenosaires.gob.ar/espaciopublico/mantenimiento/espaciosverdes/reservaecologica). 
> 
> See also: 
> On 11/5/15, 11:46 AM, "ietf-runners on behalf of Hannes Tschofenig"
> <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> on
> behalf of [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>
> wrote:
> 
>     Hi all,
>