Subject: [ietf-runners] wednesday morning .... 7am?

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 16:21:21 -0400

maybe you can see this route.  (I don't use runkeeper much anymore,
preferring strava.com, but their route editor is very good)
https://runkeeper.com/user/mcr314/route/4385615
or try: http://www.sandelman.ca/tmp/route-ietf96.png

this is more in the park, and less on the street.  We kinda left the
park this morning.

--
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        | network architect  [
]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 23:11:49 +0200

> this is more in the park, and less on the street.  We kinda left the

Since I missed the run this morning, I decided to go for a run this
evening at a somewhat special location: Tempelhofer Feld. This is an
airport that got closed down some years ago and the 'Berliner' have
taken control over it, turning down all plans to put buildings there.
The area is now used for all sorts of leisure activities. I took the
underground (U1 + U6) to Tempelhof, entering the area at the
south-west end. I did run the south runway (09R/27L, about 2km long)
and then took the taxi ways towards the former terminal building and
back to the south runway, which is a bit more than 5km in total. There
is a funny mix of people hanging out there. The downside is that it
takes some time (~30 min) by underground to get there.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 10:05:35 -0400

I slept in this morning and did not run as I planned.
I will try to make it Thursday.