Subject: [ietf-runners] thanks to the runners this week

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 10:50:26 +0200

Perhaps it was just Berlin.  Whatever the reason, thanks to those who 
came out for running this week.  It’s always more enjoyable with good 
company and good conversation.

There’s a plan afoot to go out at 8am on Friday morning, rather than 
7am, for those who are around.

Hope to see you all in Seoul!

Jim

---

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 15:00:31 +0200

Oops, sorry, I’m going to have to bail on running on Friday morning.  
I now have a conflicting “breakfast time” meeting.

Jim

On 21 Jul 2016, at 10:50, James Galvin wrote:

> came out for running this week.  It’s always more enjoyable with 
> good company and good conversation.
>