Subject: [ietf-runners] running while in Berlin

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 14:43:38 +0200

I have talked to a couple people but I’m hoping to reach a few more 
with this message.

Those who at the IETF the last time we were in Berlin or have looked 
around even a little bit will note that lovely park just a few blocks 
over to the left outside the Intercontinental.

Since the IETF is starting an hour later would folks be interested in 
meeting an hour later in the morning, specifically at 7am rather than 
6am?  We could have the usual meeting location of the lobby of the main 
hotel, the Intercontinental in this case.

I’m not staying at the Intercontinental myself but if folks are 
interested in starting from there I’ll start earlier so I can be at 
the Intercontinental by 7am.

It’s also true that even if we don’t start together it’s hard to 
miss each other if we’re all running in the park.  Sooner or later our 
paths will cross if we start at approximately the same time.

Anyone interested in running on any mornings this week, Tuesday through 
Friday?

Jim

---

From: "Yemin (Amy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 14:56:02 +0000

I runned in that park this morning, very good place. 
I will go again if there's no rain tomorrow morning. 
I don't stay at Intercontinental neither, so maybe meet at the park. 
Any indication for IETF runners?

Amy
________________________________________
发件人: ietf-runners [[email-masked]] 代表 James Galvin [[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2016年7月18日 20:43
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: [ietf-runners] running while in Berlin

Jim

_______________________________________________
ietf-runners mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-runners

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 12:19:29 -0400

I didn't make it out running yet, and I ought to do laundry on Tuesday, but I
would rather go running.  If you are going at 7am, I'll be there.

I'm up for 7-9km, 6-7minutes/km speed.
You are welcome to egg me on faster, and for longer.

("On On")

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: Deb Cooley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 12:27:42 -0400

I'd be up for running at 7am Tuesday from wherever.  I'm also happy to be
dropped if I'm too slow.

I ran on Sunday morning - up the canal, along the road in the middle
(Victory Column) down to the Philharmonic, back to the IC.  Roughly 6Km.  I
felt pretty safe and it was a nice running surface (not cobbles).

Deb Cooley

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 19:13:19 +0200

> would rather go running.  If you are going at 7am, I'll be there.

I will join if I wake up early enough - don't wait for me.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>