Subject: Re: [ietf-sailors] sailing in Chicago

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:34:50 -0700

Hi, Lars,

Could you conceive of doing this the Saturday before IETF by any
chance?  I can do the early weekend but not the late.  I do realize
this is not the time AD's relax.  If not, I might, just might, be able 
to come back for the Saturday after because a sailing trip followed
by Chicagoland visiting of our own might appeal to my husband (the
real sailor).

Allison

P.S. Great Lakes sailing can be pretty wild.

_______________________________________________
ietf-sailors mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-sailors

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 23:15:30 +0300

Allison,

> this is not the time AD's relax.
>   

Actually, the ADs are planning to relax on the Saturday
before the IETF, too. Just that we have other type of
relaxation in mind instead of sailing -- we are meeting
with the ITU ;-)

Jari