Subject: [ietf-sailors] Sailing experience

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:13:11 +0200

Hi,

I can say that I have rather little experience with sailing by the way. 
And not particular much with modern sailboats. I been out once or twice 
in modern ones. I actually think I have more sailing experince with 
Helagholm, a replica of a first half of 1400th century ship found in 
stockholm that is 22.5 m long, 3.4 m wide and drafts 0.4-0.5m and weighs 
in at around 5000 kg. She has 16 oar seats and takes a crew of 10-20 to 
sail. A single square sail of 60 m2. Here are some images from some trip 
I wasn't on.

http://hem.passagen.se/helga/Galleri/langsegling_2004/index.html

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------