Subject: [ietf-sailors] Doodle: "Stockholm Sailing Bar BOF"

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:40:07 +0100

Hi,

please indicate when you'd be available for a bar BOF in SF. (And yes,  
this will be a real bar BOF at a real bar.) The times I think might  
work are the lunch slots as well as evening slots throughout the week.

Begin forwarded message:
> http://www.doodle.com/gx96763mukzm4iv8

Lars

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:37:13 -0600

On Feb 27, 2009, at 5:40 AM, Lars Eggert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> please indicate when you'd be available for a bar BOF in SF. (And  
> yes, this will be a real bar BOF at a real bar.) The times I think  
> might work are the lunch slots as well as evening slots throughout  
> the week.
>
> Begin forwarded message:

Am I correct in assuming the 12:00 am and 1:00 am slots were intended  
as 12 noon and 1 pm? (This is one of the few venues where such an  
assumption might be incorrect :-)  )

Thanks,

Ben.

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 08:57:05 +0100

The time slots are

12:00 PM (noon)
8:00 PM
9:00 PM
10:00 PM
11:00 PM

Make sure you have the correct timezone selected before filling out  
the Doodle. I had hoped that Doodle would make the one I chose (US/ 
Pacific) the default, but apparently it doesn't. Sigh.

Lars

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 09:36:40 -0600

> Pacific) the default, but apparently it doesn't. Sigh.

Ah, my mistake. I didn't notice it was time zone aware.