Subject: [ietf-sailors] One day sailing on Helgaholm

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:53:14 +0100

Hi,

I like to get some preliminary interest figures in participating in
sailing Helgaholm on Saturday the 1st of August directly after IETF.

It will be a day trip sailing around in Stockholm archipelago with Helga
Holm, a replica of ship from 1325. She is a single masted square rigged
ship of 22.5 m length, a width of 3.4m, 60 square meter sail and 16
rowing seats. She can take up to 25 people and a minimum crew is 10.

I got a preliminary cost figure of 5000 SEK for chartering here with
skipper and a few deck hands, which means that the price is around 500
SEK (approx 60 USD) per person when we reached minimum crew.

So if you are interested please respond to this email (privately) and
indicate your interest.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------