Subject: [ietf-sailors] Sailing on Helga Holm after IETF 75 in Stockholm

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 11:14:38 +0200

Hi,

The booking of Helga Holm is now confirmed so I am now requesting that
the interested people commit in participation. A refresher of the
details for the interested:

It will be a day trip on the 1st of August (Saturday) sailing around in
Stockholm archipelago with Helga Holm, a replica of ship from 1325. She
is a single masted square rigged ship of 22.5 m length, a width of 3.4m,
60 square meter sail and 16 rowing seats.

The cost is 5000 SEK for chartering her with skipper and a few deck
hands, which means that the price is around 500 SEK (approx 60 USD) per
person when we reached minimum crew and might be half. To that there
will be some cost for food and snacks.

So there will be a limit of 20 people from IETF that can join. Currently
I have the following preliminary bookings. I would like them to be
confirmed. For the remaining seats it is first come first served.

Preliminary booked:
Tim Polk (3 persons)
Scott Brim
Dean Willis
Lisa Dusseault
Cullen Jennings
Michelle Cotton
Magnus Westerlund

If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Theo Zourzouvillys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 11:13:02 +0100

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Magnus Westerlund
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> For the remaining seats it is first come first served.

Hi Magnus,

I'd like to come along, too.

Kind regards,

  ~ Theo

-- 
http://twitter.com/zourzouvillys
http://crazygreek.co.uk/

Sent from Bicester, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 08:11:07 -0400

> Magnus Westerlund

I'm very disappointed to say that I have to cancel.  I now have to be
back home right after the IETF.

---

From: Olaf Kolkman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 11:58:17 +0200

I'm not the most experienced sailor, but would immensely enjoy this.  
Count me in!

--Olaf

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 13:44:36 +0200

Hi,

For your information I have now received 12 confirmed and 3 preliminary
participants in this event. Which means that there may not be more than
5 seats left.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:27:34 +0200

Hi,

Now there are only 2 seats left. The ones being registered are the
following:

Tim Polk (3 persons) [email-masked]
Dean Willis (2 persons) [email-masked]
Magnus Westerlund [email-masked]
Theo Zourzouvillys [email-masked]
Russ Housley [email-masked]
Alexey Melnikov [email-masked]
Joerg Ott (2 persons) [email-masked]
Olof Kolkman [email-masked]
Michelle Cotton [email-masked]
Andrei Gurtov [email-masked]
Lisa Dusseault [email-masked]
Cullen Jennings [email-masked]
Ben Campbell (2 persons) [email-masked]

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:42:00 +0200

Hi,

As I have gotten more than one question about this. When will we start
on Saturday. This haven't been set yet. However, I am aiming on a time
between 9 and 10 am out at the marina so that you will get your money's
worth. Input into this will be considered when discussing with the boat
owners and the skipper.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund