Subject: [ietf-sailors] we're on our way

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 13:51:03 +0300

Hi,

just FYI, Theo, Dean and me together with Simo are since yesterday  
sailing to Stockholm on Tero and Simo's boat Aranel. We left Naantali  
in the early afternoon and are now making our way to the Ålands.

Our live location (thanks to Theo) is at http://labs.voip.co.uk/loc/ 
theo. (We're trying to have it display a breadcrumb track.)

We'll be setting up photo sharing (probably via Flickr) at some point,  
and meanwhile you can follow zourzouvillys or larse on Twitter and/or  
Facebook.

Lars

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 14:23:23 +0300

Slight problem with @zourzouvillys location feed; use http://bit.ly/pSpmH 
  instead.

Lars

On 2009-7-19, at 13:51, Eggert Lars (Nokia-NRC/Espoo) wrote:

> sailing to Stockholm on Tero and Simo's boat Aranel. We left  
> Naantali in the early afternoon and are now making our way to the  
> Ålands.
>
> Our live location (thanks to Theo) is at http://labs.voip.co.uk/loc/theo 
> . (We're trying to have it display a breadcrumb track.)
>
> We'll be setting up photo sharing (probably via Flickr) at some  
> point, and meanwhile you can follow zourzouvillys or larse on  
> Twitter and/or Facebook.
>
> Lars

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 08:32:59 -0400

If you left from Naantali you are taking a nice long excursion through
the islands.  Are you not allowed on the main routes?

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 15:39:39 +0300

> the islands.  Are you not allowed on the main routes?

We are, but they are boring :-)

Lars

---

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 09:00:11 -0400

>We are, but they are boring :-)

So many islands, so little time... smooth sailing all!

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 07:36:35 -0700

Have a food trip!

Fair winds and following seas,

Bob

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:21:22 +0300

> . (We're trying to have it display a breadcrumb track.)

Use http://tracker1.reperion.com/gmap.aspx?name=lars

> point, and meanwhile you can follow zourzouvillys or larse on  

Use http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/ietfsail/

Lars

PS: Rain today. Ugh.