Subject: Re: [ietf-sailors] another year, another three meetings

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:13:10 -0700

Hi,

so, is anything happening in San Diego or Marina del Rey wrt going sailing?

Lars

---

From: Michelle Cotton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:40:52 -0700

As long as the weather is good/fair, we are still planning to do a casual
sail out of Marina del Rey on Saturday March 27th around 12/1 PM.
I've received about 5 RSVPs....Can folks let me know who is planning on
going so we can determine if an additional boat is needed?

Michelle

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 01:19:46 -0500

> going so we can determine if an additional boat is needed?

Cullen was talking about booking a larger boat. Did anything happen  
with that?

--
Dean

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:47:27 -0600

Only a few people replied so I canceled the idea of chartering a 12 meter. However, stars and strips is going out that day and you can go out on for I think 100$ per person. If others are interested, I can get point you to the right people.

> Cullen was talking about booking a larger boat. Did anything happen 

Cullen Jennings
For corporate legal information go to:
http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html