Subject: Sailing after IETF 78

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:00:36 +0300

Short summary: Is anybody interested in sailing after the IETF 78?

I am planning to do some sailing after IETF 78. If anybody is
interested to come along that would be possible. The boat is my 36'
ketch Aranel (http://www.aranel.org/) and the trip starts somewhere
from Sweden and goes towards Finland.

My friend Simo is taking the boat from Helsinki next weekend and start
sailing it towards Sweden. His vacation ends at the end of July, so I
plan to drive by car from Maastricht to wherever he ended up and he
takes my car and drives it to Helsinki and goes to work, and I jump
aboard the boat and start sailing it back. His (current) plans include
going to Göta Kanal too so the boat might be on either side of Sweden
depending how far he managed to take it.

The trip back would take about week or two depending how far the boat
is, and about the weather and so on, but as most of it is going to be
along coastline, it is possible to only be there for part of the trip.

It is also possible to join up later if you cannot do it immediately
after the IETF.

So if you are interested, send me a email. 
-- 
[email-masked]