Subject: Re: [ietf-smtp] DKIM testing

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 12:24:56 -0700

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 6:50 AM, Paul Smith <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi everyone, I'm finally getting around to adding DKIM signing support to
> our software and am having trouble getting it to work correctly. (We've had
> DomainKey signing support for a while, which works fine, so I think we've
> got the actual signing stuff OK, it's probably just the canonicalisation
> etc that's wrong).
>
> Is there a tool anywhere which will test DKIM signatures in a very verbose
> way (rather than just 'pass/fail') - eg saying what data they are verifying
> against the signature, and giving header/body pass/fails separately.
>

If you're looking for an autoresponder, I think [email-masked] is
still available.  There are a few others too; the current list in the
OpenDKIM source package includes these:

        [email-masked]
        [email-masked]
        [email-masked]
        [email-masked]
        [email-masked]
        [email-masked]

The OpenDKIM package includes several test tools as well.

-MSK