Subject: [ietf-smtp] Clarification

From: pradeep xplorer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 05:38:35 +0000

I object to [email-masked] claiming I have family and based in india and creating a record of it in the archives.. I am a natural californian prevented from being there to continue economic offense using me i am isolated fathered no children have not lived in a relation past April 2001 I am exploited using former surname of pulappatta.
Pradeep kumar xplorer

If you mean that you can configure your own mail server such that if you're
visiting the US, you can only send to other US sites, that means you can't send
your family and friends in India (where I assume you are based) mail about the
visit.

---

From: "Valdis Klētnieks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 13:54:14 -0400

On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 05:38:35 -0000, pradeep xplorer said:

> I object to [email-masked] claiming I have family and based in india

Googling for 'pradeep xplorer india' produces a lot of hits that indicate that
you are probably currently living in India.

As for family, I suggest you learn the meaning of "hypothetical".

"If you lived in India, and visited the US, and had family outside the US,
you would be unable to e-mail them about your visit".

Better?