Subject: [ietf-smtp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-01.txt

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 06:08:18 -0800

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-01.txt
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 06:07:08 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dave Crocker and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-crocker-email-deliveredto
Revision:	01
Title:		Delivered-To Email Header Field
Document date:	2021-02-16
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		6
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-crocker-email-deliveredto/
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-crocker-email-deliveredto
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-01
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-01

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net