Subject: [ietf74-1st-timers] Meet-and-Greet Reminder

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:51:58 -0700

First-Time Attendees,

This is a reminder that you are invited to a  Meet-and-Greet with the  
IETF Working Group Chairs from 4-5pm on
Sunday, March 22nd.  Only first-time attendees and WG Chairs are  
invited to this special reception which will take place in the  
Hilton's Cityscape restaurant,  a rooftop venue that offers views of  
some of San Francisco's most famous landmarks.  Beer, wine, soda, and  
light appetizers will be provided.  This will be an informal  
gathering; there will be no speeches or presentations.  The sole  
purpose of this gathering is to give you some time to mingle with the  
WG Chairs.  It will provide a forum for you to get answers to any  
questions you may have about the IETF.

At 5pm, you are encouraged to attend the official IETF Welcome  
Reception.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>