Subject: [ietf76-1st-timers] Reminder: You are invited to a special Meet-and-Greet with WG Chairs on Sunday

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 16:22:52 -0800

Dear First-Time Attendees,

This is a reminder that you are  are invited to attend a Meet-and- 
Greet with the IETF Working Group Chairs from 4-5pm on Sunday,  
November 8th.  Only first-time attendees and WG Chairs are invited to  
this special reception, which will take place at the ANA Hotel in the  
Le Platine restaurant on the 22nd floor. Beer, wine, soda, and light  
appetizers will be provided.  This will be an informal gathering;  
there will be no speeches or presentations.  The sole purpose of this  
gathering is to give you some time to mingle with the WG Chairs.  It  
will provide a forum for you to get answers to any questions you may  
have about the IETF.

At 5pm, you are encouraged to attend the official IETF Welcome  
Reception.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>