Subject: [ietf77-1st-timers] Reminder: You are invited to a Meet-and-Greet on Sunday, March 21

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:41:24 -0700

Dear First-Time Attendees,

This is a reminder that, as a new IETF meeting attendee, you are  
cordially invited to a Meet-and-Greet with the IETF WG Chairs from  
4-5pm on Sunday, March 21st.  Only first-time attendees and WG Chairs  
are invited to this special reception, which will take place at the  
Hilton Anaheim, in the Sunset Deck Space.  Beer, wine, soda, and light  
appetizers will be provided.  This will be an informal gathering;  
there will be no speeches or presentations.  The sole purpose of this  
gathering is to give you some time to mingle with the WG Chairs,  
providing a forum for you to get answers to any questions you may have  
about the IETF.  If you are hoping to speak with a particular WG  
Chair, you may want to check out our WG Chair Directory, where you can  
find photos of many of the IETF WG Chairs: http://www.ietf.org/wg/chair-photos.html

At 5pm, you are encouraged to attend the official IETF Welcome  
Reception in Pacific C.

As you prepare to attend your first IETF meeting, it is recommended  
that you review the Tao of the IETF, which is available online:  http://www.ietf.org/tao.html 
.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>