Subject: [ietf79-1st-timers] Reminder: Meet and Greet Today Between 16:00-17:00

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 18:34:17 -0700

Dear First-Time Attendees,

This is a reminder that  you are invited a Meet-and-Greet with the WG  
Chairs from 16:00-17:00 today,  November 7th.  Only first-time  
attendees and WG Chairs, IESG members, and IAB members are invited to  
this special reception, which will take place in the Blu Lobster  
restaurant of the Shangri La Hotel.  Beer, wine, soda, and light  
appetizers will be provided.  This will be an informal gathering;  
there will be no speeches or presentations.  The sole purpose of this  
gathering is to give you some time to mingle with the WG Chairs,  
providing a forum for you to get answers to any questions  you may  
have about the IETF.  If you are hoping to speak with a  particular WG  
Chair, you may want to check out our WG Chair Directory,  where you  
can find photos of many of the IETF WG Chairs: http://www.ietf.org/wg/chair-photos.html 
.

At 5pm, you are encouraged to attend the official IETF Welcome   
Reception.

-Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

---

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 20:34:15 -0700

That is a significant conflict, and one that I somehow missed.  Let me  
see if this can be resolved in another way.

Alexa

On Nov 6, 2010, at 8:24 PM, Hui Deng wrote:

> 1500-1650 Newcomer's Training (Mandarin) - Garden Ballroom 1
>
> I guess that will be conflication over there between 1600-1650,
> or you want to mandarin training finish early?
>
> thanks
>
> -Hui
>
> > From: [email-masked]
> > To: [email-masked]
> > Subject: Reminder: Meet and Greet Today Between 16:00-17:00
> > Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 18:34:17 -0700
> > CC: [email-masked]
> >
> > have about the IETF. If you are hoping to sp eak with a particular  
> WG

-----------