Subject: Your Web Site Re-Launch

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 04:03:57 -0500 (EST)

To: [email-masked] 

     Need a re-launch?  Launchmaster will re-launch 
     your web site to 50 search engines and indexes for $95. 
     Satisfaction guaranteed! 

Millions of people use search engines to find web sites every day.  But if
 your site isn't listed, no one will find it.

Launchmaster will re-launch your site by submitting it to the top 50 search 
engines for $95.

Here's how to do it:

1.  Complete the form below and return it to us.

2.  We'll post your site to 50 search engines within two business days, and 
we'll send you a complete report when we're finished.

3.  Pay nothing now.  We'll send you an invoice after we've completed the
posting. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!

These are permanent listings.  The $95 is a one-time fee.

WHICH SEARCH ENGINES?

Here's the list:

Excite, Alta Vista, Infoseek, Galaxy, HotBot, Lycos, Magellan, Open
Text Web Index, Web Crawler, BizWeb, New Riders WWW Yellow Pages, 
LinkMonster, True North, Northern Light, YelloWWWeb, The Weekly Bookmark,
Scrub The Web, Seven Wonders, Sserv, Starting Point, Web 100, Web Walker,
Net-Announce, New Page List, One World Plaza, PageHost A-Z, PeekABoo, Project
Cool, Where2Go, World Wide Business Yellow Pages, Wow! Web Wonders!, WWW 
Worm, JumpCity, The Galactic Galaxy, TurnPike, Unlock:The Information 
Exchange, Your WebScout, Manufacturers Information Network, Net Happenings,
Net Mall, Web World  Internet Directory, InfoSpace, Jayde Online Directory,
BC Internet, BizCardz Business Directory, WebVenture, Hotlist, What's New,
WhatUSeek, JumpLink, Linkcentre Directory.

ORDER FORM

Hit the REPLY button on your e-mail program and fill out the following information.
 (This information will be posted to the search engines/indexes):

Contact name: 
Company Name:
Address:
City:              State/Prov:     Zip/Postal Code: 
Telephone: 
Fax: 
Email address: 

Contact e-mail address (in case we have questions about this order): 

URL:  http://
Site Title: 
Description (250 characters): 

Key words (250 characters, in descending order of importance):

If  billing a different address, please complete the following:

Addressee: 
Company Name:
Address:
City:              State/Prov:     Zip/Postal Code: 
Telephone: 
Fax: 
Email address: 

TERMS

Terms are net 15 days from date of invoice.

______________________________________________________________________
Launchmaster, Inc.
12 Godfrey Place
Wilton CT 06897
Phone: (203) 834-5823 
Fax:   (203) 834-1897
E-mail: [email-masked]