Subject: last call

From: Ted Brunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 13:07:59 -0800

Hello-

The ifmib working group will not be meeting in Orlando, next week.

But there are three documents on our plate.  All are close
to being ready for elevation.  And I would like to make progress
on all of them so that they can be formally presented to the
IESG.

First, the IP tunnel mib (draft-ietf-ifmib-tunnel-mib-02.txt)

The tunnel mib was considered in our working group and (briefly)
discussed on the mailing list.  As far as I know, and as far as
the editor knows, there are no outstanding issues.  There has been
no further discussion for months.

So I would like to start the working group last call.
Since next week is taken up with IETF meetings I think it
reasonable to allow the customary two weeks to start after the meeting.
That would make the deadline Dec 25th - Christmas.
Its unlikely that much will happen within the IESG between then and
the new year, but I would like to finish up our side
by the 25th anyway.

So please post any remaining comments on the list.

thankyou.

Ted Brunner		Video and Networking Division
			Tektronix
			MS 50-490
[email-masked]	14150 SW Karl Braun
503.627.1317		Beaverton OR 97005