Subject: [Igmp-mld-bis] Fwd: Progressing IGMPv3/MLDv2 RFCs, volunteer meeting

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 09:30:00 -0700

Hi

I appreciate all the work you guys have put into this so far. I'm
hoping many of you have the energy and interest to continue working on
this. Please email me directly if you're interested and want the
meeting invite when I schedule it. Also let me know if you are
interested but this time slot is very difficult for you.

Thanks,
Stig

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 9:27 AM
Subject: Progressing IGMPv3/MLDv2 RFCs, volunteer meeting
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

Hi all

As mentioned earlier, we're looking for volunteers to work on
progressing these RFCs. We had some volunteers working on this
earlier, that I'm hoping are still interested. I've heard from some of
you. Also happy to get new people that may be interested.

I'm setting up a meeting for anyone interested to join and we'll
discuss the work to be done, see who wants to work on it and come up
with a plan for the work.

If you may be interested, respond to this email (I have some people I
know already, that I'll email, but respond to this if you want to make
sure.

Would Wednesday April 7 at 15:00 UTC (8:00 PDT, 23:00 CST) work for
everyone? I hope I got the time zones right. I know there is no
perfect time. If this time is difficult for you let me know, and we
can perhaps move it.

I'll schedule a webex for this meeting soon and will email it
privately to people. There have been issues in the past with bad
people hijacking webex for other purposes, hence I would like to not
post the info publicly where it will end up openly accessible on the
web.

Regards,
Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 18:55:16 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: Progressing IGMPv3/MLDv2 RFCs, volunteer meeting
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

Hi again

I've gotten several responses which is great. It turns out that the
scheduled time is rather late in the Asian Pacific and we have
interest from there. Even though it is somewhat painful for us at the
US west coast, are people OK if we move this one hour earlier?

That would be April 7 at 14:00 UTC (7:00 PDT, 22:00 CST)

Also, if you are interested in joining, please email me if you haven't already.

Regards,
Stig