Subject: [Ila] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-idgroups-00.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 09:59:11 -0800

Hello,

I posted a draft on Identifier Groups. This is a was to group identifiers
together in identifier/locator split for various purposes.

Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 9:57 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-idgroups-00.txt
To: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-idgroups-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-idgroups
Revision:       00
Title:          Identifier groups
Document date:  2018-02-03
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbert-idgroups-
00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-idgroups/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-idgroups-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-
idgroups-00

Abstract:
   This draft describes a means to create logical identifier groups to
   manage identifiers in a mapping system for identifier-locator
   protocols. An identifier group consists of identifiers that have
   similar properties in the context of the mapping system. Identifier
   groups facilitate bulk operations on the mapping system that would
   affect multiple identifiers. A primary use case for this is to
   facilitate mobility of devices that are associated with possibly
   thousands or even millions of identifiers.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat