Subject: [EAI] I-D Action:draft-ietf-eai-downgraded-display-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 17:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Displaying Downgraded Messages for Email Address Internationalization
	Author(s)       : K. Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-downgraded-display-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-09-08

This document describes a method for displaying downgraded messages
which originally contained internationalized E-mail addresses or
internationalized header fields.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-downgraded-display-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.