Subject: [EAI] draft-ietf-eai-frmwrk-4952bis-02

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 06:56:59 -0400

Hi.

Per the comments in my notes last Friday,
draft-ietf-eai-frmwrk-4952bis-02 has been posted.  I
incorporated Ernie's comments, resolved the open issues for
which no comments have been received, responded to a few
miscellaneous comments, updated references, and did a careful
read-through.  The list of changes is fairly extensive; I'm
attaching the change log listing in the hope that it will
motivate people to look at the document.

Quoting from the note at the beginning of the Introduction to
-02:

	[[anchor1: Note to EAI WG: All comments received on the
	   mailing list about this document have been incorporated
	   into the -02 draft.  As indicated in earlier notes, most
	   placeholders have been removed from it to make the
	   document a WG Last Call candidate.  A note was posted on
	   9 July listing outstanding topics needing 
       discussion in -01

(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ima/current/msg03259.html)
	   to which there was no response before -02 was submitted.
	   It may be useful to refer to that note and the change
	   log below as part of review of this draft.]]

Joseph, please do a review of your own as needed and then
initiate a WG Last Call.  That Last Call should be terminated if
substantive protocol changes that would require text in this
document are discussed seriously.

regards,
      john