Subject: [EAI] Finished! Future of the WG

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:28:45 -0400

Hi.

Thanks to Chris Newman and Kazunori Fujawara for their prompt
action in sign off.  All documents should be moving into the RFC
Editor's final publication process now and, I would assume,
announced and published in the next several days.

So...

Thanks to everyone for hard work and patience.  

Pete, please consider this a formal request to shut down the
working group and let Joseph and me get on with out lives.

The mailing list will remain open for general discussions of
implementation issues and experiences and, in particular, for
further work on the various "advice" documents we agreed to take
out of the WG's work commitments until there is more
implementation experience.

Unless someone can come up with a good reason to keep it and do
so within the next few days, I will ask Harald to shut down the
design team/ authors mailing list.

Again, thanks to everyone, especially the authors and editors,
for sticking with it.  I think the WG can be proud of its work
and the quality of the specs.  Now I anxiously await
implementations and deployment.

     john

---

From: Joseph Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:36:25 -0400

> design team/ authors mailing list.

What about the implementor list?  I would love to make implementation
discussion more visible.  So I push for closing it as well.

Joseph